Kebbi State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates 2022/2023 is Out: the Kebbi State Universal Basic Education Board has released a list of qualifying candidates for recruitment as teachers in the Kebbi state government. Candidates who have been shortlisted are expected to report screening exercises. continue reading on this page as we will show you how to access the Kebbi State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates.
Kebbi State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates
The Kebbi State SUBEB Shortlisted Individuals list has been made public online, and the Ondo state government has listed all qualifying candidates to fill empty teaching vacancies. The Kebbi State government is committed to ensuring that every child has access to a high-quality education, which begins with hiring qualified teachers who are well-trained and have up-to-date information.
- Kebbi State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates
- Katsina State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates
- Kano State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates
- IMSUBEB Shortlisted Candidates
- Ekiti State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates
When Kebbi State Universal Basic Education Board hires a teacher, there are numerous factors to consider. How can you tell if they are qualified? Can they be certain that you’ll be a good fit for the school? How will you determine which individuals are even worthy of being considered for a shortlist? These and other considerations can make it tough to locate the right person, but we have some pointers on how to vet Kebbi SUBEB shortlisted candidates.
Selection Criteria for Kebbi State SUBEB Teachers Shortlist?
Candidates must meet the following requirements in order to be chosen.
- Bachelor‘s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants must possess teaching qualifications. Registration with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) and computer literacy would be added advantage.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voters’ card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs
Is Kebbi SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates Out?
The list of eligible candidates has not been issued by the Kebbi State Universal Basic Education Board. This is consistent with the Kebbi State government’s commitment to hiring only competent people to teach in public schools.
How to Check the Ondo SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates
All applicants who want to check the Kebbi state Universal Basic Education Board should follow the guide below
- Firstly, visit the Kebbi SUBEB official portal at
- Secondly, view through the right corner and type in your registration details
- Then, tap on the Checklist to verify the names of all shortlisted applicants.
- As a matter of fact, you can download the Kebbi SUBEB shortlisted candidate’s PDF list through the download link
Date for Kebbi State SUBEB Interview
All successfully shortlisted candidates should note that the date of the Exams or interview will be announced here on this web page when it is Out.
Venue for Ondo State SUBEB Screening Exercise
The venue for the Kebbi SUBEB screening exercise will be made known to the public once the State Universal Basic Education Board has finalized and announced the list of all successfully shortlisted candidates. Therefore, always visit this web page for more information regarding the Kebbi SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates.