We are glad to inform you that the Kebbi State College of Health Science and Technology, Jega is now selling application forms for admission into its various programs for the 2022/2023 academic session. See how to apply for the Kebbi College of Health Science and Tech Admission Form below.
This is to inform you that the ongoing sales for the application form for 2022/2023 admission will end on May 8, 2022, and the admission site will be shut down at 12:00 a.m. on the same day.
The interview and screening process will begin on May 9, 2022. Prospective applicants will be notified by text message (SMS) about the date and time of the interview/screening.
Furthermore, the list of potential candidates will be posted on the college notice board; candidates are recommended to comply with this rule.
Kebbi State College of Health Science and Technology Courses
HND AND ND PROGRAMMES
- ND and HND in Health Information Management (HIM)
- ND and HND Community Health
- ND and HND Environmental Health
- ND Nutrition and Dietetic
PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT)
- Diploma in Pharmacy Technician
- Diploma in Community Health (CHEW)
- Diploma in Health Information Management (HIM)
- Diploma Public Health Technician
- Diploma in Epidemiology and Disease Control
- Diploma in Environmental Technician (EVT)
- ND Environmental Health Technology (EHO)
- Diploma in Health care Management
- Diploma in Health Education and Promotion (HEP)
- Diploma in Dental Therapy
- Diploma in Food Hygiene
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE PROGRAMMES
- Certificate in Environmental Health Assistant (EHA)
- Certificate in Public health Assistant (PHA)
- Certificate in Community Health (JCHEW)
Kebbi State College of Health Science and Technology Admission Requirements
- The admission requirement for all the above, for HND Programmes: ND in the relevant course plus Five O’level credits in science subjects.
- Diploma programmes: Five (5) O’ level credits in relevant Science subjects including English language and Mathematics
- While Certificate Programmes O’Level Credits English, Mathematics, Biology and any other two (2) passes in science subjects
How to Apply for Kebbi College of Health Science and Tech Admission Form
In the process of filling out the online application form, applicants are required to please note the following:
Candidates are to obtain the application form after making a payment of Five thousand Naira only (N5000) at any of the following Bank
- ECO BANK JEGA BRANCH
- FIRST BANK YAURI
- FIRST BANK ZURU
- UBA BANK ARGUNGU
- ECO BANK BIRNIN KEBBI
- UNION BANK BAGUDO
- FIRST BANK KAMBA
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Prospective applicants are requested to visit www.chstjega.edu.ng
- The valid phone number of the applicant should be provided
- Applicants should carefully follow the instructions on the college website.
For further information about each program’s entry requirements. Before purchasing and filling out the online application form on the website, candidates are highly urged to carefully research the programs and their admission requirements.