Kano State Civil Service Recruitment 2022 Form Portal | www.kanostate.gov.ng: Do you wish to join the Kano State Civil Service Commission as a staff member? If that’s the case, make sure to go through this entire piece since we’ll go over the prerequisites, how to apply, and other pertinent information. Take notice that the standards for the Kano State Civil Service Commission differ from those for Kano state government recruitment.
Is Kano State Civil Service Recruitment 2022 Form Out?
The Kano state government is yet to announce the civil service commission recruitment beginning date, and while the recruitment form is also free, it is crucial to note that it may be acquired through the recruitment portal soon after the recruitment begins.
- Kaduna State Civil Service Recruitment
- Jigawa State Civil Service Recruitment
- Imo State Civil Service Recruitment
- Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment
- Gombe State Civil Service Recruitment
- Bauchi State Civil Service Recruitment
Requirements For Kano State Civil Service Recruitment 2022
Aspiring applicants must ensure that they have the following requirement before filling the application form or else their application will be disqualified.
- Candidates must have passed a minimum of 5 O’level subject credits including Maths and English language,
- To apply for the position, candidates must have an NCE, OND, HND, or B.Sc. qualification.
- The candidate must be between the ages of 22 and 35 to be considered.
- All candidates must be able to send their applications to any local government in the state.
- Candidates must have An NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- A valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or National Identification Number is required for all candidates.
Kano State Civil Service Recruitment Form Portal 2022
Please keep in mind that the Kano State Civil Service Recruitment application form Portal is located at www.benuestate.gov.ng. Do not give anyone money in return for the application form. The form is free to use and may be found on the Portal. The application procedure is simple. If you have satisfied the standards, you should not be concerned.
How to Apply for Kano State Civil Service Recruitment 2022
Potential candidates may apply through the Kano State Civil Service Commission’s recruiting portal. To submit your application, please follow the steps outlined below.
- Go to www.kanostate.gov.ng.
- Create an account using your current email address and password.
- Fill out the online application form completely.
- Please provide scanned copies of your certifications.
- Examine your information and submit it.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded. Please subscribe to our push notification to receive the most up-to-date information on the ongoing recruiting process.