KANOPOLY Admission Form 2022/2023 Is Out: Kano State Polytechnic (KANOPOLY) has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its ND and HND full-time/part-time programs for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for the Kano Poly admission form below.
Suitably qualified applicants are invited to apply for admission to the Kano State Polytechnic (KANOPOLY) ND and HND Full-time/Part-time programs in Science, Technology, Management, Arts, and Humanities for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- Jigawa State Polytechnic (JIGPOLY) Post UTME Form
- Imo State Polytechnic (IMOPOLY) Post UTME Form
- Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic (HUKPOLY) Post UTME Form
- DS Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic Post UTME Form
Requirements for Kano Poly Post Utme Screening
- All candidates must have taken the 2022 Utme with a minimum score of 120.
- Candidates must possess at least four (4) Passes at SSCE/NECO level, or equivalent qualification obtained at one or two sittings which MUST include English Language and Mathematics in addition to any other two passes relevant to the area of interest.
- All candidates are required to sit and pass the PCE JAMB examination and be duly admitted by JAMB before progressing to ND programs
- All candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand (₦2,000) Naira as a POST-UTME CBT screening fee
- All candidates are required to apply online by visiting the Polytechnic’s portal at the Federal Kano Poly website to complete the online application form after making a payment
How to Apply for Kano State Polytechnic Admission Form
Applicants for Full-time should purchase Online Application Forms at the cost of Six Thousand Naira (N6,000), only. While Applicants for the part-time programs should purchase the Online Screening Form at the cost of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000), only.
APPLY HERE Full-time
APPLY HERE Part-time
- Visit http://kanopoly.edu.ng/register
- Fill Out the Form with your details and Submit
- Activate Your Account by following the link sent to your EmailAddress
- Login To Your Account by Using the login page
- Upon Successful Login, Click On The Link “Make Payment” on the User menu
- Review your details by Making Sure all your Entries are correct
- Click On the “Pay Now” Button, and you will be redirected to remita where you can either pay instantly using the methods platforms on Remita, or print out your invoice to pay directly in Banks
- Upon Successful payment, a page will be displayed stating your payment has been approved.
Fill Out Form
- After Making the Payment, the rest of the Form will be available for you to fill
- Kindly, fill out the form, one step at a time.
- Upon completion, print out a copy of your entries on the submission page.