You can now check and access the Jigawa State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates 2022/2023. Read below for more information on the Jigawa State SUBEB list of successful applicants, the Jigawa State SUBEB teachers Shortlisted Candidates, and other pertinent information.
Jigawa State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates
The goal of Jigawa state SUBEB recruiting is to find competent and capable teachers to work in all of the state’s public and government schools. On that basis, the state administration has begun a recruitment process in order to reach that goal.
You could expect your name to appear on the list of selected candidates if you apply for this Jigawa state teachers recruitment for public schools in the state. If that’s your goal, you’ll need to read this piece carefully to gain the information you need.
- IMSUBEB Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigeria Customs Shortlisted Candidates
- Gombe State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates
- Federal Fire Service Shortlisted Candidates
- ENSUBEB Shortlisted Candidates
What are the Selection Criteria for Jigawa State SUBEB Teachers Shortlist?
Candidates must meet the following requirements in order to be chosen.
- Bachelor‘s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants must possess teaching qualifications. Registration with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) and computer literacy would be added advantage.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voters’ card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
How to Check the Jigawa State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates 2022/2023
Here is much variety of ways to find out if your name is on the list of successful Jigawa SUBEB applicants, and we’ll go over them all here.
The most common approach to finding out if you’ve been shortlisted is to receive an SMS or mail communication from Jigawa teachers.
Another option is to visit the Jigawa State SUBEB employment application portal at www.subeb.jigawastate.gov.ng to see the shortlisted names.
The list of Jigawa State SUBEB shortlisted candidates has not yet been released. All applicants must wait for the list to be published on the official recruitment webpage. In addition, the Jigawa State Government will send an email to all successful candidates. So keep an eye on your inbox for developments from the Jigawa State Universal Basic Education Board regarding the list of successful candidates and screening centers.
Consequently, go to jigawastate.gov.ng to access the official Jigawa State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment portal. Remember to write down the date, batch, and time of your screening. You have declined the offer if you do not report to the screening center within the specified time.
Jigawa State SUBEB Screening Requirements
Candidates are required to utilize the following documents to the screening center:
- Original and photocopy of their credentials
- Two Recent Passports Photographs
- Duly completed Guarantor’s Form
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Certificate of Origin
NOTE: You will be notified of the Jigawa State Universal Basic Education Board screening date, location, and time via your registered phone number or email address. Please check your SMS or email address for these vital changes on a regular basis.