Jigawa State SUBEB Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal: We are delighted to notify you that the Jigawa State Government will begin hiring 1,736 new teachers in the coming months. If you are a graduate, would you want to apply for the Jigawa State SUBEB Recruitment? If you answered yes, make sure you read this page all the way to the conclusion because it will give you everything you need to be a part of the 2022 Jigawa State SUBEB.
This is a great chance for anyone looking for teaching jobs in Jigawa. We are here to assist you in completing a successful application. Please take notice of the following facts before commencing your application so that you are fully prepared.
Latest News on Jigawa State SUBEB Recruitment 2022
Suitably trained citizens of Jigawa State and other Nigerians are encouraged to apply for the Jigawa State SUBEB Teachers Recruitment Exercise in 2021/2022. Holders of B.Sc. and NCE degrees are eligible to apply for the Jigawa State Teachers Recruitment Application Form, which is available throughout the state. Applicants must specialize in one of the following basic education subjects:
- Agric Science
- Arabic/Islam Religion Stud.
- Christian Religious Studies
- Civil Education
- Computer science
- Early Childhood Education
- Fine Arts
- Guidance and counseling
- Home Economics
- Information Technology.
- Language Arts
- Physical/Health Education
- Science/integrated science
- Social studies
Requirements for Jigawa State SUBEB Recruitment 2022
You might be pleased to know that the ongoing employment recruitment in Jigawa State is absolutely free of charge, and applicants must submit their application forms online at www.jigawastate.gov.ng. Interested applicants/aspirants have been warned to be on the lookout for recruiting scams.
Nevertheless, applicants who want to be considered for the Jigawa State Government Massive Teacher Recruitment must match the following criteria.
- Candidates must have passed a minimum of 5 O’level subject credits including Maths and English language,
- To apply for the position, candidates must have an NCE, OND, HND, or B.Sc. qualification.
- The candidate must be between the ages of 22 and 35 to be considered.
- All candidates must be able to send their applications to any local government in the state.
- Must have completed National Youth Service (N.Y.S.C).
- Successful applicants must be willing to work in any of the rural schools listed.
How to Apply for Jigawa State SUBEB Recruitment 2022/2023.
Follow the steps below to apply for the Jigawa State Teachers Recruitment Exercise.
Interested candidates should attach photocopies of their NCE certificate, birth certificates, and other pertinent papers to their CVs / Resumes and send them to The Permanent Secretary of Jigawa’s Ministry of Education.
Note: The recruiting process has not yet begun; however, check this page periodically as the form will be updated as soon as it is available. Only selected candidates will be invited to the next round of the recruiting process.