JABU Admission List 2022/2023 is Out | How to check the status of your Joseph Ayo Babalola University admission online at the school website and also the jamb website. read below as we will guide you with the latest information.
Readers can find all of the information they need about the JABU Admission List in this post. Please study the entire guide since we have gathered all information about the Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU) Admission List. Continue to check this page for the most up-to-date information on Joseph Ayo Babalola University’s (JABU) Admission List Updates. The University provides Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs in a variety of disciplines.
- UMYU Admission List
- Elizade University Admission List
- Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) Admission List
- Crawford University Admission List
How To Check JABU Admission List Via School Website
Candidates who apply to study at Joseph Ayo Babalola University for the academic year 2022/2023 may now check their admission application status online.
- Go to JABU website, which is the school’s official portal for checking admission status.
- You are to choose your “Application Type” and type in your correct JAMB Registration number and password in the boxes provided.
- Lastly, click on the “sign-in” button to access and check your JABU admission status.
Check JABU Admission Status Via JAMB CAPS
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your JABU admission status.
Candidates whose names are on the list are required to attend a physical screening exercise with suitable credentials.
All selected applicants are urged to upload their 0′ level SSCE results as soon as possible through their individual profile accounts with any JAMB registration center on or before the Physical Screening date.