Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital School of Nursing Form 2022/2023 is Out: School of Nursing, Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital, Ogidi, Anambra State is now selling application forms for admission into its Basic Nursing Programme for the 2022/2023 academic session. Iyi-Enu school of nursing form is now available for purchase online. See how to apply for the admission form below.
Latest on Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital School of Nursing Form
Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital, Ogidi, Anambra State School of Nursing (SON-Iyi-Enu) Admission Form, Requirements, Application Guidelines, Deadline, Entrance Examination Dates, Time, and Venue for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
- Bowen University Teaching Hospital School Of Nursing Admission Form
- Bayelsa State School of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form
- Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission Form
- FCT School of Nursing Admission Form
Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital School of Nursing Admission Requirements
- You must be a science student that has graduated from secondary school or in SSS3.
- A minimum of five(5) O’level credits in not more than two (sittings) from WAEC/GCE, NECO, and NABTEB. You can combine WAEC and NECO but not NABTEB.
How to Apply for Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital School of Nursing Admission Form
Nursing school Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital, Ogidi today invites all interested applicants to visit the application site www.iyienusonam.co.uk to apply for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- Pay the sum of fifteen thousand five hundred naira (15500) to any of the following banks;
Akuchukwu Microfinance Bank within the hospital vicinity
Acc Name: School of Nursing, Iyi-Enu
Account No: 0111000168OREcoBank
Acc Name: Iyienu School of Nursing
Account No: 2182038360
- Those paying into Akuchukwu microfinance bank will go to the account departments to change their teller to receipt.
- Proceed to the school to upload your receipt and names or
- For those who pay through EcoBank, Log on to www.iyienusonam.co.uk/p/jaxt.php?n=n and fill the form or log on to www.iyienusonam.co.uk:
- Click on the Application form.
- Submit teller to upload your receipt details for those that paid into Akuchukwu microfinance bank or your teller details for those that paid into Ecobank. Input all necessary and correct information needed.
- Your pin (Registration ID) will immediately be generated and sent within minutes/the hour to your mail/phone number. Please make sure you put in the correct email, as it will be generated and sent to your mail directly. Please, endeavour to put your correct email.
- Once your pin (Registration ID) is sent, log on to http://iyienusonam.co.uk/p/jax_reg.php and fill in the figures sent to you via mail.
- This will open your form.
- Endeavour to fill in all information and upload all the necessaries.
- Create your username and password, and make sure they are easy for you to remember as it will give you access to your result and your data anytime any day.
- Submit the form and print out your exam slip which will give you access to the examination hall during the entrance examination.
Should there be a problem or any challenge in the course of registration, do not hesitate to contact the following (Mon-Fri: 8 am- 5 pm, Sat: 10 am-4 pm)
- Abel Ojoma E; 08188104942; 08071061354;
- Joseph Akinwale: 07032474589; 08022477632
You can also send mail to – firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org.