INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2022/2023 is ongoing, All applicants who want to apply for the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) must have the requirements read till the end of this article to see the steps on how to apply for INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment.
In preparation for the upcoming General Elections, the Independent National Electoral Commission plans to revalidate and upgrade its Ad-Hoc Staff Recruitment Databank. According to INEC’s chairman, the commission will hire about one million ad hoc workers to help with the general elections. This is the best time to look for job openings and to take advantage of this once–in-a–lifetime opportunity to work for INEC as an Adhoc staff member.
INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2022
Here is the INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal for the year, as well as for instructions on how to apply for INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment. The independent National Elections Commission (INEC) Adhoc Staff recruitment portal is now open for business, and applications are being accepted. This page contains information on the INEC Adhoc Staff recruitment registration portal, as well as for instructions on how to register and log in to apply for the INEC Adhoc Staff recruitment exercise, which is currently taking place via INEC Portal.
www.inecrecruitment.com is now open for INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment. Following the procedures, applicants can now submit their credentials online. Here’s how to apply for this year’s INEC Adhoc Staff recruitment.
INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Requirements
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor‘s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voters’ card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs
How to Apply for Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2022
All applicants should send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org once they have met all of the basic requirements for this job. Warning: INEC Recruitment has not yet been announced; however, to stay on track, always visit the official page.