Imo State Teachers Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal | www.imostate.gov.ng: Are you interested in working as a teacher in Imo State? The Imo State Teaching Service Commission is inviting adequately qualified applicants to apply for government secondary and elementary school teaching positions in the state, this page will give information on the criteria, how to apply, and be among the shortlisted candidates.
Those searching for teaching positions in Imo State’s primary and secondary schools should take advantage of this chance. In this post, we‘ll walk you through the process of successfully applying using the Imo State online registration form portal.
The Imo state is looking for suitable teachers to fill the following positions:
- Agric Science
- Arabic/Islam Religion Stud.
- Christian Religious Studies
- Civil Education
- Computer science
- Early Childhood Education
- Fine Arts
- Guidance and counseling
- Home Economics
- Information Technology.
- Language Arts
- Physical/Health Education
- Science/integrated science
- Social studies
Imo State Teachers Recruitment Requirements 2021
Applicants must satisfy specific requirements before applying for Imo state teacher recruitment, some of which are listed below:
- Candidates must have passed a minimum of 5 O’level subject credits including Maths and English language,
- To apply for the position, candidates must have an NCE, OND, HND, or B.Sc. qualification.
- The candidate must be between the ages of 22 and 35 to be considered.
- All candidates must be able to send their applications to any local government in the state.
- The candidate should have completed the one-year NYSC program and have a certificate to show for it.
- In order to become certified instructors, applicants should register with TRCN (Teachers Registration Council Of Nigeria).
How To Apply for Imo State Teachers Recruitment Form 2021
The steps outlined below will guide you through the process of applying for Imo State teacher recruitment:
- www.tescom.imotate.gov.ng is the Imo state government’s teachers login portal.
- Follow the steps outlined on the official Imo State recruiting website.
- Fill out the application form and send it in.
Candidates who have been shortlisted will be notified through email or SMS.