Imo State Civil Service Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal: In this post, we’ll cover all you need to know about the Imo State Civil Service recruitment Portal www.imostate.gov.ng, including qualifications, criteria, how to apply, and other important details that will help you submit a successful application.
it is pertinent that you understand the requirement of any job that you are applying for before filling the application form. so that you access yourself to see you have the qualifications for the positions you want to apply for. Imo state Civil recruitment has its own requirement like other jobs recruitment with different kinds of requirement application formate. without wasting your time let me quickly show you the requirement for Imo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2022.
- Abia State Civil Service Recruitment
- Delta State Civil Service Recruitment
- ECN Recruitment
- NAHCO Aviance Recruitment
- Chevron Recruitment
Requirements for Imo State Civil Service Recruitment 2022/2023
To be considered for this position, you must meet the following criteria and have the paperwork indicated below.
- Candidates must have passed a minimum of 5 O’level subject credits including Maths and English language,
- To apply for the position, candidates must have an NCE, OND, HND, or B.Sc. qualification.
- The candidate must be between the ages of 22 and 35 to be considered.
- All candidates must be able to send their applications to any local government in the state.
- Candidates must have a legitimate form of identification, such as a valid driver’s license, a valid National Identification Card, an international passport, or a valid voter registration card.
- Applicants should have an NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption(for 1st-degree holders)
How To Apply For Imo State Civil Service Form Recruitment 2022
Candidates who are interested can apply through the Imo State Civil Service Commission’s recruiting portal. To submit your application right now, follow the steps below.
- Visit www.imostate.gov.ng for more information.
- Create an account using your active email address and a strong password.
- Carefully complete the online application form.
- Scanned copies of your certifications should be attached.
- Verify your information and submit it.
Civil Service Commission 2022 Recruitment Application Closing Date
The Recruitment’s registration deadline has yet to be notified. It is impossible to predict when the next application deadline will be because the form has not yet been released.
I hope you found the instructions on Imo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment helpful? If you have any further queries, please post them in the comments area below. Also, tell your friends about the wonderful news on social media.