ICRC Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal | www.icrc.gov.ng: Are you a graduate searching for a job? if yes we are here to inform you that Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission (ICRC) is currently recruitment recruiting good citizens to fill in the vacant position. As a result of this, we have gathered information on the requirement and how to apply for ICRC recruitment with ease.
Before we continue, it is necessary to provide you with some background information on the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), as it is important to understand the organization for which you are applying. The Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission (ICRC) was founded by late President Musa Yaradua in 2008. Its mission is to ensure that private sector funding is used to invest in national infrastructure.
- ICPC Shortlisted Candidates
- ICPC Screening Date
- ICPC Online Test Result
- NEMA Recruitment
- Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria
Requirements For ICRC Recruitment 2022
There are certain requirements that all applicants must meet before applying for the Infrastructure Regulatory Commission recruitment, and interested applicants should have the following:
- Bachelor‘s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voters’ card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs
How To Apply For ICRC Recruitment
All applicants for ICRC recruitment must follow the proper application procedures, and all interested applicants should apply by following the steps below.
- Visit the ICRC recruitment portal www.icrc.gov.ng
- Read the requirements for the position being applied for
- Fill in your information and upload your education qualifications
- Ensure that you read your information is correct before clicking the submit button.
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded.
Please subscribe to our push notification to receive the most up-to-date information on the ongoing recruiting process.