How to Retrieve/Reset JAMB Password via SMS: Do you have trouble logging into your JAMB profile? If that is the case, then this post is for you. Many candidates who have registered their JAMB profile account have suddenly forgotten their JAMB password or email address, which is why this post was written to assist as a solution. It is critical to have access to your JAMB profile.
we’ve made repeated efforts to assist students who have forgotten their JAMB profile passwords. I could feel their anguish since numerous candidates had come to see me with worried expressions on their faces. Consider what it would be like if you were unable to recover your JAMB profile password. You are unable to check CAPS. You are unable to view your admission status. You cannot accept or print the admission letter if you are offered admission. Alternatively, if you remember your password but wish to change it for security or another reason, you can do it using this approach.
- 12 Reasons You May fail JAMB 2022/2023 UTME | Read And Avoid Them
- Has JAMB Started Giving Admission For 2022/2023 Candidates?
- JAMB IBASS Course Eligibility Checker 2022/2023 [UTME & DE]
- JAMB Mock Exam Slip Printing 2022 | How to Reprint Mock Slip-on Portal
- Full List Of Jamb Approved/Accredited CBT Centers For 2022 UTME/ DE Registration
- How To Answer JAMB Questions 2022 Correctly | Easy Steps
- Jamb Announces New Reading Texts for 2022/2023 CBT Exam
- How to Link Email to JAMB Profile/Portal 2022 | Jamb email login
- JAMB Cut Off Mark 2022/2023 For All Universities, Polytechnics In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combinations 2022 for all Courses Check UTME & DE Update
- Jamb Registration Portal 2022/2023 | How to Apply for Jamb Form
- How to Print Original JAMB Result Slip | JAMB Result Printing 2022
- How to Check Your Name on JAMB Matriculation List Portal 2022
How to Reset JAMB Profile Password
They are presently just two options for retrieving or resetting your jamb password. We will update this page if we discover any additional ways to retrieve your jamb password in the future.
- Turn on your phone. Check that you have at least N50 loaded or remaining on your account balance.
- Send the “password (space) email used for JAMB” to 55019 from the message.
- For instance, send the password firstname.lastname@example.org to 55019.
- In a minute, the message below will be delivered to your phone.
Your request has been received and is being processed, you will get response shortly.The service will cost you #50.
After that, N50 will be withdrawn from your account, and you will receive another message with a new password, as seen below.
You new Login details email: email@example.com, Pwd: cand9ab3db
How to Reset JAMB Password on JAMB Portal
- First you must visit the jamb Portal by clicking this link https://www.jamb.gov.ng/EfacilityLogin.
- Click on “Click here to Reset your Password”.
- After that, Type in Your JAMB Registration Email Address.
- Finally, Click on “PASSWORD RESET”.
- Then, Check your email for your new Password.
Reset JAMB Password by Chatting with Support
This is the next viable option if all other methods have failed. Because this is the most recent way, it will undoubtedly work.
If you’re experiencing trouble resetting your JAMB password, you can contact JAMB support. A representative from JAMB will contact you with details on how to restore your JAMB password.
If you do not receive a response within 2-3 working days (Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.), please go to a JAMB CBT center to file a complaint.