Today we will guide you on How to Clear the Error Code on GOTV – Error E48-32, E016, E17, and E32: read here to have full information. If you are using GOTV, you’ve certainly encountered one or two GOTV issues, which prevent you from watching your favorite stations even after paying for subscriptions. This article will show you how to clear a GOTV error code instantly.
- GOTV Channel List 2022/2023 | Check Latest List of Gotv Channels Here
- GOTV Subscription And Prices 2022 | How to subscribe to GOtv Packages
- Vtpass Gotv Subscription 2022 | Pay For GOTV Using USSD With VTpass
These issues are most commonly caused by consumers forgetting to renew their membership plans before the expiration date. Most consumers prefer to renew their payment after it has expired, which is when these errors begin to appear on their television displays. Other errors, such as E48-32, can occur when the antenna of the decoder is moved.
How to Clear Error Code on GOTV – E016 Error Message
- Open the message box on your decoder
- Send “RESET IUC NUMBER” to 4688, i.e. RESET 5678012574 to 4688
- This should solve the problem.
- Open your internet browser and visit the GOTV page here.
- Click on Easy self-service
- Click on Clear Error Code
- Type on your IUC number and select GOTVE16, you may be required to type in a Captcha code for verification.
- Enter the Captcha code and click on Clear Error.
- Viola! Error is gone.
How to Clear Error Code on GOTV – E48-32 Error Message
- Check if the antenna is properly connected to the decoder, if it isn’t, connect properly.
- Tap on the OK button to see signal information
- Go to Menu>Advanced>Installation – click on Auto-scan
- If the error is not a general issue from GOTV, channels 48 and 52 will come up for you.
- When the scanning is complete, you see Channel 99. If it doesn’t come up, you will need to rescan to have access to all channels you paid for.
Nevertheless, despite these efforts, the error code remains unresolved. Please contact GOtv customer service at 012703232 or 08039003788.
That’s all there is to it for how to clear error codes on GoTV. I hope you found this little guide useful.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please leave them in the comments section. Thanks.