Holy Rosary Hospital School of Midwifery Admission Form 2022/2023 Is Out: The Holy Rosary Hospital, Emekuku, Owerri, Imo state, is now selling application forms for admission into its School of Midwifery for the 2022/2023 academic session. Continue reading to see all the necessary requirements and how to apply for admission.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Holy Rosary Hospital, Emekuku, School of Midwifery for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- Holy Rosary School of Nursing Emekuku Past Questions and Answer PDF
- NKST School of Nursing Mkar Admission Form
- Osun State School of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form
- UITH School of Nursing Admission Form
Holy Rosary Hospital School of Midwifery Admission Requirements
- The candidate must be a Registered nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- He / She must possess at least five (5) credits in WASC, SSCE, GCE, or NECO which should include Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, and English Language at not more than two (2) sitting.
How to Apply for Holy Rosary Hospital School of Midwifery Admission
The application form is Thirteen Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N13,500.00) only.
Holy Rosary Hospital School of Nursing Emekuku, hereby informs all interested applicants to visit the application portal at www.holyrosaryhospital.com.ng in order to participate in the online application exercise for the 2022/2023 Academic session.
The application for the form usually commences on the first week of February each year and applicants pay the sum of Thirteen thousand Naira (13,000.00) into the school’s account.
Purchase of the admission form is at the school premises by paying the above nonrefundable amount into CHIKUM MICROFINANCE BANK, Wetheral Road, Owerri.
The account name and number are as follows:
Account Name: School of Nursing Emekuku
Account Number: 1100006896.
There is no online/electronic payment for now.
The application form for the School of Midwifery is obtainable on payment at the school, and the entrance examination and selection interview will be conducted at the school premises.