Heritage Poly Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Is Out: Heritage Polytechnic admission form [ND, HND (full time & part-time), Pre-HND and Pre–ND] for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirement and how to fill out the application form online.
Applications are solicited from adequately qualified applicants for admission to the Heritage Polytechnic’s ND, HND (full-time & part-time), Pre-HND, and Pre-ND programs for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- Harry Pass Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Grundtvig Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Fidei Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Allover Central Polytechnic Post UTME Form
How to Apply for Heritage Polytechnic Admission Form
Interested applicants are to visit: http://heritagepoly.edu.ng/eportals/#section-apply to apply.
Please note that your Registration Number and Portal Access code are your personal details, hence ensure you change the default access code issued after you log in. For any support, feel free to email us via firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the ICT Unit.
Heritage Poly has four (4) steps to complete the registration
- Retrieve Transaction Ref ID
- Print payment receipt/invoice
- Select UTME Screening Form
- Chose Screening Form type (UTME Screening Form)
- Add your email Address
- Jamb Registration Number
- Phone Number
- Choose the Payment option and proceed
Note: Form Fee: N2,000
- Enter Transaction Reference ID
- Click on get login details
Note: you’ll be Issued: RegistrationNo | Password
3. Retrieve Transaction Ref ID
- Form Registration Number
- Click on Retrieve Transaction Ref ID
Note: Your Transaction TransReferenceID will be shown here.
4. Print payment receipt/invoice
- Enter TransReferenceID or Confirmation Number
- Click on Check payment status
Note: Your Confirmation Number is on the Payment Receipt from the Bank. Your Transaction Reference is on Payment Invoice from the Portal.