Hallmark University Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Is Out: We are glad to inform you that the Hallmark University, Ogun State post UTME form for the 2022/2023 academic session is now on sale.
Hallmark University’s administration has started selling post–UTME application forms for admission to its various undergraduate degree programs for the academic year 2022/2023.
- Godfrey Okoye University (GOUNI) Post UTME Form
- Elizade University Post UTME / DE Form
- Edwin Clark University (ECU) Post UTME / DE Form
- Crawford University Post UTME Screening Form
Just before we proceed to show you the requirement for the Post UTME form it is vital that we show you the available programs that are in the university so that you understand what to fill on the application form online.
Hallmark University Available Degree Programmes
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
- International Relations Study
- Mass Communication
- Computer Science
- Industrial Chemistry
Candidates Eligible for Hallmark University Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose Hallmark University as their first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to Hallmark University through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 140 in the 2022 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose Hallmark University as their first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to Hallmark University through JAMB and have obtained the 2022 Direct Entry JAMB form.
- Candidates must also obtain a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB. These should include Mathematics, English Language, and any other three subjects relevant to the course of study. However, credit in Mathematics is NOT required for some courses.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Hallmark University through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for Hallmark University Post UTME Form
Candidates should apply online to pay the screening fee of Two Thousand Naira only (#2,000.00) payable with Mastercard or VISA ATM cards. (Please print out your receipt after payment)