Hallmark University (HU) Admission List 2022/2023 is Out: The names of applicants who have been given provisional admission to one of the several undergraduate programs offered by Hallmark University, Ijebu-Itele for the academic year 2022–2023 are listed on the institution’s admission list.
It is crucial to note that all applicants who participated in the Hallmark University, Ijebu-Itele entrance screening process and achieved the required score may now check their admission status online via the JAMB and school portal.
- Gregory University Admission List
- Nigerian Air Force Secondary School Admission List
- Fountain University Admission List
- Elizade University Admission List
How To Check Hallmark University Admission List
Follow the procedure outlined below to check the Hallmark University admission status for 2022/2023.
- Go to the Hallmark University admission status checking portal at https://campus.hallmarkuniversity.edu.ng
- Supply your Username (i.e. your phone number) and password where required.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button to access your portal.
- Then click ‘Check Admission Status‘ to know your status.
Check Hallmark University Admission Status Via JAMB CAPS (Portal)
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Hallmark University admission status.
For physical screening All candidates must come along with these credentials:
- Online screening slip
- Physical screening invitation letter
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- O’level Results of not more than 2 sittings
- Scratch card PIN for (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, GRADE II) or Original Certificates
- Indigene Letters
- As well as NCE/NDE/IJMB for Direct Entry Candidates.
Next Thing To Do After The Hu Admission List
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to the JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.