GUU Post-UTME Screening Form 2022/2023: Gregory University, Uturu, GUU Post UTME / Admission Screening application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
For admission to its degree programs for the academic year 2022–2023, Gregory University, Uturu (GUU) is accepting applications from eligible individuals.
- Godfrey Okoye University (GOUNI) Post UTME Form
- Fountain University Osogbo (FUO) Post UTME / DE Screening Form
- Elizade University Post UTME / DE Form
- Crawford University Post UTME Screening Form
Distinguishing Features of GUU
- No Strikes, No Cultism, Zero tolerance for immorality and examination malpractices
- Technologically driven with the copious deployment of ICT Facilities
- Results are released three weeks after the examination
- A friendly and very conducive learning environment
- Classroom Lectures are delivered using E-Learning Technologies
- Exchange Programme with American universities
Gregory University Admission General Entry Requirements
- Minimum qualification of 5 credits at WAEC/NECO/GCE examinations or its equivalent. For MBBS, must be at one sitting.
- All candidates applying for admission must pass the JAMB Examination at the minimum JAMB cut-off.
- Candidates can also apply for JAMB Direct Entry Admissions
- Candidates applying for transfer admissions need to present a Transcript from their previous University. Click here for details.
- Candidates who did not choose Gregory University Uturu as their first choice in JAMB, are also qualified to participate in the Post UTME.
Gregory University Post UTME Screening Requirements
- 2022 JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER
- 2022 JAMB SCORE
- WAEC/NECO/GCE RESULTS
- COLOURED PASSPORT PHOTO
- VALID EMAIL ADDRESS
- VALID PHONE NUMBER
How to Apply for Gregory University Post UTME Form
- Visit any of GUU’s websites www.gregoryuniversityuturu.edu.ng/postutme.
- On the portal, create a profile by filling out the form. Please, complete all fields.
- A confirmation message shall be sent to your e-mail address alongside a payment receipt.
- Sequel to that, you need to keep tags on your portal to know when your admission is approved.
- Upon admission approval, kindly log in with your credentials, on the menu section, select “print admission letter” and print all the available options there.
Warning: Valid e-mail address and phone number are vital to your admission. Do not lose them. Candidates are advised to ensure that they make payment(s) directly into GUU approved bank account. Beware of fraudsters.
Candidates may wish to visit the campus for a tour of the University facilities.
FOR MORE INFORMATION Call: 08035827247, 08037333920, 08060705636, Or visit our website at www.gregoryuniversity.edu.ng Or E-mail: registrar@Gregoryuniversityuturu.edu.ng.