GSU Post UTME/DE Form 2022/2023 is Out. Are you Looking for the latest information on the Gombe State University Post–UTME Screening Form for the 2022/2023 academic session? if yes then you‘re at the right place The current and necessary information about Gombe State University, GSU Post UTME Screening Form is provided below.
Is GSU Post UTME form out?
Gombe State University, GSU Post UTME, and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out. GOMSU post UTME form is now available for purchase through the method outlined below.
How much is Gombe State University Post UTME Form
The fee for the Gombe State University GSU Post-UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) and must be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL; please keep in mind that the fee is non–refundable. However, you will be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
GSU Post UTME Screening Exercise Eligibility
- All candidates who applied to the University as First Choice.
- Scored a minimum of 140 points in the UTME. for Degree Programmes in Science, Education, and Arts and Social Sciences
- Scored a minimum of 200 points in the UTME, for Medicine, Pharmacy and Law Programmes. (Candidates with less than 200 points particularly for Medicine, Pharmacy and Law Programmes, are advised to immediately change to other alternative Programmes such as B.Sc: Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, and Zoology; B.Sc (Ed): Chemistry, Computer Science, Geography, Mathematics and Physics, or English, History, Sociology, Public Administration e.t,c).
- Possessed an NCE/IJMB/Advanced Level GCE/Diploma for Direct Entry.
How to Apply For GSU Post UTME Form 2022
Candidates are to visit the University portal: http://dhrd-gsu-edu.com/admissions/ to register for the Online Screening Exercise as follows:
- Enter Jamb Registration Number and PIN in the Form
- Click Login
- Fill out the form to create a UTME/DE Screening Account
- Click Register
- Candidate’s details captured shall be displayed
- Click ‘Generate Data Form’
- A PDF File of two pages shall be generated:
- Page 1 of the PDF captures the candidate’s Registration details
- Page 2 is the Candidate’s Post-UTME I.D. Card
- Print the two pages and attach photocopies of all credentials to page 1 and bring them along with the originals on the day of the Physical Screening. The dates on which Candidates would be screened shall be obtained from the Portal during Registration.