Ghana Fire Service Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal – www.gnfs.gov.gh: Would you like to apply for the Ghana National Fire Service (GNFS) Recruitment? if so, ensure you read this post all the way to the conclusion to obtain all you need to be considered for the Ghana Fire Service recruitment 2022.
Are you a Ghanaian who wants to be a part of the next Ghana National Fire Service (GNFS) Recruitment but doesn’t know where to start? don’t worry anymore we will help you by pointing you in the right direction for the application process and method. All you have to do is follow the instructions.
- Ghana Standards Authority Recruitment
- ECG Ghana Recruitment
- Ghana Navy Recruitment
- 2022 Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment
- NACOB Ghana Recruitment
- How to Apply for Ghana Visa on Arrival
Requirements for Ghana Fire Service Recruitment 2022
- Be a Ghanaian citizen by birth.
- Be not less than 18 years and not more than 30 years of age Officer Corps applicants by 31st December 2022.
- Be not less than 18 years and not more than 30 years of age for Non-Tradesman applicants and 35 years for Driver/mechanics by 31st December 2020.
- Be physically and medically fit by Fire Service standards.
- Five (4) credits in SSCE/WASSCE, and a pass in English language or mathematics (D7 or E8).
- Five (4) credits in the Ghana Education Service (GES) Intermediate Level Certificate, and a pass in English or Mathematics or ‘A’ Level / ‘O’ Level with credit in English.
- Be of a minimum height of 1.73 meters (5ft 8 Inches) for males and 1.63 meters (5ft 4 Inches) for females.
How to Apply for Ghana National Fire Service Recruitment.
Online Applications for GNFS Recruitment Commence on a date yet to be notified to the general public. However, the requirements for applying for GNFS recruitment online are outlined below.
- Visit the Ghana National Fire Service, GNFS Recruitment Portal via http://apply.joingnfs.com/
- Click on the Apply Now tab and enter the e-voucher serial and pin code details. Select your highest educational level.
- Select the preferred branch and enter your Bio and Educational data and upload a passport-sized picture of dimension (200×180) pixels before submitting.
- Print out a copy of the application summary report, which contains details of your Applicant Identification (ID Number) and other relevant data.
- Once the application is successfully submitted you can come back before the closing date to print your summary report with help of the card purchased.
GNFS Recruitment E-Vouchers
GNFS Recruitment – Screening and Examination
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted via email to schedule a Screening and Examination at the Screening Center chosen during the online application process.
GNFS Recruitment – Medical Examination
Applicants who pass the Screening Examination will be invited to the Medical Examination in batches.
GNFS Recruitment Training
Only applicants who are successful in the Screening Examination will be invited for training.
GNFS Recruitment Feeding, Transportation, and Accommodation.
Applicants will be responsible for their feeding, Transportation, and Accommodation throughout the recruitment