Is FUTMINNA Post UTME / DE Screening Form Out? The application form for the Federal University of Technology, Minna, FUTMINNA post-UTME, and Direct Entry screening exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session is now available. Below are the requirements and instructions for applying for the FUTMINNA post-UTME form.
Has FUTMINNA Post UTME / DE Form Been released?
FUTMINNA Pre-Admission Screening Exercise (UPASE) will commence on August 22, 2022, and end at midnight on October 9, 2022.
How do I know if am Eligible for FUTMINNA Post UTME & DE Screening?
The first and greatest important item to consider before moving on is the basic FUTMinna admission requirements.
- The screening activity is only open to UTME and DE candidates who choose the Federal University of Technology, Minna as their first choice.
- Except for those courses for which higher cut-off marks have been announced on the University website, UTME candidates must have a minimum UTME score of 165 in the 2021 UTME. The FUTMINNA ADMISSION CUT-OFF for 2022/2023 can be found here.
- Candidates must have the required minimum UTME scores for their desired courses, as well as the correct UTME subject combinations as specified in the JAMB Brochure.
- Candidates who do not meet any of the aforementioned prerequisites, on the other hand, will be able to shift to any other course whose standards they meet. A processing fee of N2,000 will be charged for the course change.
- All candidates must have a minimum of five ‘O’–Level credits in areas relevant to their chosen courses, including Mathematics and English Language, obtained in no more than two sittings. Direct Entry candidates must also have a Lower Credit at the National Diploma and/or Higher National Diploma level(s) or a Merit at the NCE level.
How to Apply FUTMINNA Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form
- Go to https://futminna.edu.ng/
- On the page that appears, click on ‘UPASE-UTME Login’
- Enter your JAMB registration number.
- Enter one of your names.
- Click on ‘Login’.
- Upload your ‘O’ level result(s).
- DE candidates should also upload their Higher level result(s).
- Choose any other course from the list of Departments if your UTME/’O’ level subject combinations do not meet the minimum requirements for the course registered with JAMB.
- Click on ‘Proceed to payment gateway’.
- Confirm your entries.
- Click on the ‘payment link’ button to proceed to the payment gateway.
- Payment is done through Debit Card (MasterCard – Most preferred) or Verve (only the ones enabled for online payment) or Bank branch (by generating RRR from application portal).
- Enter ATM Debit card details (Card number, expiry date, CVV 2 i.e the 3 digits behind your card, and pin number)
- If payment is successful, the screen will display all the data you previously entered.
- Click on the ‘Print’ button to print the document
NOTE: For more information, visit the University’s website. Please contact us at email@example.com or call 08028949142 or 09023418632 with any questions.
Originally posted 2022-01-10 21:13:45.