FUTA Admission List Is Out: The Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) has announced the admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session. Below we will show you how you can download and check FUTA Admission List without stress.
Is FUTA Admission List Out?
This is to notify those applicants who submitted for admission into the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) and participated in the post-UTME screening exercise that the institution‘s management has released the merit admission list for the academic session 2022/2023.
The names of individuals given provisional admission into the university’s various degree programs for the 2022/2023 academic session are listed on the Federal University of Technology Akure admission list, which is subject to validation by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
How to Check FUTA Admission List
The names of admitted candidates for those who applied to the Federal University of Technology Akure via UTME or Direct Entry are included below.
- Candidates must go to the FUTA admission status checking portal at http://www.futa.edu.ng/firarsnew/welcome/admissions.
- Supply your UTME/DE registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Submit to access your FUTA admission status.
How to Check FUTA Admission Status on JAMB CAPS Portal
Open your browser and follow the instructions below to view your Federal University of Technology Akure Admission list.
- To access the FUTA JAMB CAPS, go to the JAMB eFacility Portal at www.jamb.org.ng.
- On the login page, enter your login information.
- Your JAMB email address is your username.
- In the password section, type your JAMB profile password.
- To access your JAMB profile, tap on login.
- Navigate to the right side of your JAMB profile dashboard and click “Check Admission Status.”
- To see your Detailed FUTA admission status, go to “Admission status.”
- Finally, scroll down to “Accept” or “Reject” your admittance.
Congratulations to all of the candidates who were admitted into FUTA.
Originally posted 2022-01-08 11:35:47.