FUOYE Student Portal – eportal.fuoye.edu.ng. Federal University Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Student Portal The Federal University of Oye-Ekiti Student Portal Registration and Login link for FUOYE Students, Staffs, e-learning, and status monitoring is now accessible.
What is FUOYE Student Portal?
The word “student portal” refers to the login page where students can enter their username and password to receive access to the organization’s programs and other learning-related resources.
Many FUOYE academic activities, such as admission letter printing, course registration, and transcript access, may be done through the portal, which is beneficial to both students and staff. In other circumstances, however, there is an official eLearning platform where students may learn at their convenience.
FUOYE Student Portal login
The FUOYE portal may be accessed in a few simple steps. The following links will lead you to the login page, where you must enter your login ids. The procedure is the same for all of the Institution’s portals.
- FUOYE Undergraduate Student Portal: https://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng
- FUOYE Postgraduate Portal: http://spgs.fuoye.edu.ng/
- FUOYE Admission Portal:https://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme/
- FUOYE Main Website: https://fuoye.edu.ng/
How To Login To Fuoye Portal
- You can get to FUOYE Portal by going to https://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/.
- When the portal opens, choose any of the offered programs (undergraduate, postgraduate, or part-time).
- Alternatively, click on the portal part you wish to visit.
- Fill up your username and password (for an existing account)
- If you are a student, enter your JAMB registration number and the password you were given.
- Click on login and then follow the on-screen instructions.
Federal University Oye Ekiti Course Registration Procedure
Before going online to register for courses, be sure you have adequate information on the courses you want to take. Here are the actions to take:
- Go to your browser and type the FUOYE student portal link or click here https://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng
- Navigate and click on the “Student Login” Link
- Kindly log in with your details
- Navigate to the course registration tab
- Select the session and semester
- Select each course until all have been duly selected.
- Verify the courses and submit if there are no errors.
- Print evidence of course registration.
Originally posted 2022-01-18 20:48:15.