FUO Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Is Out: Fountain University, Osogbo (FUO) is now selling its post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application forms for admission into its various undergraduate programs for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements, courses, and how to apply for Fountain University post UTME form below.
Applications are solicited from adequately qualified applicants for the Screening Exercise for admission into Fountain University, Osogbo (FUO) DEGREE Programmes for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
- Evangel University Akaeze (EUA) Post UTME / DE Screening Form
- Crescent University Abeokuta (CUAB) Post UTME Screening Form
- Bowen University Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form
- Crawford University Post UTME Screening Form
Fountain University Admission General Requirements
a. Candidates applying for admission into any Undergraduate Programme must possess a minimum of five (5) O’ level credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC/NECO SSCE AND GCE which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics, and any other THREE subjects relevant to the proposed course of study OBTAINED WITHIN THE LAST FIVE YEARS.
b. Direct Entry Candidates are expected to possess a good Diploma in their choice of Course (With a minimum of Lower Credit) from reputable Polytechnics or Universities OR equivalent A’ Level Passes (including IJMB) in relevant Subjects. DIRECT ENTRY STUDENTS ARE EXPECTED TO ALSO PURCHASE THE DIRECT ENTRY FORM OF THE JOINT ADMISSIONS & MATRICULATION BOARDS.
Candidates awaiting results can also apply provided there is the assurance that such results will be available before Matriculation.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES (200LEVEL):
Candidates in addition to the “O” level results must have 2 or 3 subjects at A level or HSC or ND or NCE or ATS in relevant discipline. Candidates are also expected to have purchased the Direct Entry (JAMB) Form.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES (300LEVEL):
Candidates for these programs should be holders of HND in their respective fields of study.HND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Statistics, or Mathematics is acceptable for Computer Science while Professional Certificates such as ACA, ACIB, ACIS, ACIN, and ACIT are acceptable for Business Administration, Accountancy, Banking, and Finance. In addition, candidates must possess five credit passes in SSCE WAEC/NECO or NABTEB. These should include English Language, Mathematics, and three other subjects relevant to the course of study.
How to Apply for Fountain University Post UTME Form
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
- Visit fuo.edu.ng and click on APPLY FOR ADMISSION
- Create an account by clicking NEW APPLICATION
- Fill appropriately Submit the form and check your email for APPLICATION NUMBER.
- Login to the admission portal to start your application
- Paying of Application form: Click the PROCEED TO PAYMENT to pay your application fee. After payment of Application fees, the Application form would be displayed. Fill out the application by providing all necessary information e.g biodata, Olevel. NOTE you will need to upload necessary files and passports in jpg, png, or pdf.
- Take the POST UTME exam by clicking the link
- Await the admission office to process your application and give you admission. For a quicker process, please chat up the admission officer contact on the portal
- After your admission is processed, your portal changes
- Proceed to make payment for acceptance fees.
- After payment of the acceptance fee, Check your Acceptance Letter/ Admission letter for your matric number. Matriculation NUMBER may be generated within 24hrs of admission confirmation