Are you online searching for how to check FUNAI Post UTME Result? if that is the case we have the solutions to what you are searching for on this page. read below as we have the latest information about Federal University, Ndufu-alike 2022 post–UTME result.
Has FUNAI Release Post UTME Result?
FUNAI post UTME result is Out: The management of the Federal University, Ndufu-Alike Ikwo (FUNAI) has released the results of candidates that participated in its 2022/2023 academic session post UTME screening exercise.
we’re glad to inform all the candidates that participated in the Federal University, Ndufu-Alike Ikwo (FUNAI) just concluded post UTME screening exercise that the administration of the institution has released their results.
How to Check FUNAI Post UTME Result
For an aspiring candidatess to check and access the result, candidates are required to pay One Thousand Naira (N1,000.00) only, by following the steps below:
- First, you must go to the FUNAI post-UTME result checking portal at “Check PUTME Screening Result”
- Insert your Jamb Registration Number and log in to make a payment of N1,000.00
- Select your payment option: Bank IT (Card payment ) or Generate an invoice
- Generate invoice from the portal Proceed to any bank for your payment
- Proceed to any bank with your transact invoice number to pay
- Return to the portal, login and enter your “E-tranzact PIN”
- Return to the platform after payment
- Enter your Jamb Registration Number again to check your PUTME screening result.
Any candidate that haven’t seen his/her score while checking your FUNAI post UTME result using the guidelines above should understand that the post UTME results are yet to be uploaded on the school portal or that the results are not accessible through the channels provided.
Finally, Sequel to this candidates should beware of fraudsters. The University has not authorized any person (s) to collect money from candidates for admission. Any money paid to individuals in that regard is at the giver’s risk. The University would not be held liable for it.
Originally posted 2022-01-15 21:31:17.