FULOKOJA Post UTME Screening Form is Out: Post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application method and instructions for the 2022/2023 academic year at Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA). The post-UTME form for FULOKOJA is now available for purchase online.
When will the Release FULOKOJA Post UTME Screening Form?
This is to inform the general public, particularly those who wish to further their education at the Federal University Lokoja, and those who chose the institution as their first preference choice in the recently concluded JAMB Exam and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs, that the FULOKOJA Post UTME form for the 2022/2023 academic session is now available for purchase.
- Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Post UTME & DE Screening Form
- Al-Istiqama University Post UTME Form
- Dennis Osadebay University (DOU) Post UTME Form
- University of Mkar (UMM) Post UTME Screening Form
How much is FULOKOJA Post UTME Form
The Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) post-UTME form cost for the is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL; please keep in mind that the money is non-refundable. However, you will be forced to pay relevant bank charges.
Federal University Lokoja Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for UTME Admission, chose Federal University Lokoja as their 1st Choice, and scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening exercise.
- Candidates must possess five (5) O’ level credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than two sittings. Credit in the English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Federal University Lokoja.
- Candidates awaiting their O’level result may also apply but must upload their results before the admission exercise commences.
How to Apply for FULOKOJA Post UTME Form
The Admission Screening Exercise of Federal University Lokoja (FUL) for the 2022/2023 academic session will be online (non-appearance). Candidates’ O’level result(s), and UTME scores will be evaluated. The University admissions portal – www.fulokoja.edu.ng will be opened on Monday, September 19, 2022., for Candidates to submit their personal and academic details for the online screening exercise.
- Candidates must have a valid personal e-mail address before starting the application process.
- Visit: www.fulokoja.edu.ng
- Click on “Admissions”, select “Undergraduate”, and then select “Apply Online (2022/2023)”
- Login with your valid JAMB Registration number to confirm eligibility.
- Submit your personal details, the number of O’level examination sitting, and O’level Examination Detail (i.e. examination number, month, year, and grades). Select the Post UTME subjects you want to be tested on. Note: You must select five (5) subjects in order to proceed.
- Generate your RRR [Remita Retrieval Reference] payment invoice of ₦2,000.00 (Screening Charges)using REMITA services (card or bank payment)
BANK PAYMENT: Proceed to any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services with your printed invoice and process your payment with your generated RRR from the Admission Portal
CARD PAYMENT: Visit www.remita.net, click on Bills & Purchases, click on Pay RRR Invoice, enter your RRR generated from the Admission portal and process your payment with your ATM card.
- Return to the Admissions Portal and confirm your payment.
- Proceed to the Post-UTME Screening page.
- Select your most preferred choice of the program from the drop-down list of courses offered at Federal University Lokoja. Please note that you will be screened based on your most-preferred choice of program. Also, note that your UTME and O’level subjects must qualify you for your most preferred choice of program.
- (Please visit the University website www.fulokoja.edu.ng for the O’level, UTME, and DE Requirements for courses offered in Federal University Lokoja)
- Next, select the 5 O’level subjects that match your choice of program.
- Carefully upload a fresh O’level Examination Scratch Card detail for verification.
- (Please note that uploading of wrong O’level Examination Scratch Card detail will lead to automatic disqualification. You are allowed to use the scratch card once, to verify your result).
- Wait for confirmation of result verification.
- Once your O’level result(s)/have been confirmed, proceed to print out the result of the screening exercise.
FULOKOJA Post UTME Screening date 2022
The Post UTME Screening Date is yet to be declared by the University administration. We will notify you once it is available.
Please note the following:
- THE ONLINE POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE/PORTAL CLOSES BY MIDNIGHT, FRIDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2022.