FULOKOJA College of Health Sciences Admission Form 2021/2022 is Out: Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) College of Health Sciences (COHS) Medicine and Surgery degree program admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The Federal University Lokoja‘s College of Health Sciences (COHS) is seeking qualified applicants who scored 220 or more in the 2021 UTME Exercise to visit the University site at (https://putme.fulokoja.edu.ng/) and register for the MB; BS CBT screening exercise, read to see the requirement and how to apply and fill in the application form online.
- Zamfara State School of Nursing & Midwifery Form
- National Hospital Abuja Post-Basic Nursing Form
- UCH Ibadan School of Nursing Form
- FMC Nguru College of Nursing Science Form
Requirement for FULOKOJA College of Health Sciences Admission Form
To be eligible for the screening exercise, the following criteria must be met:
- You must have a minimum score of 220 in the 2021 UTME Exercise in English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Only candidates that are yet to be admitted by any institution are eligible; including those already admitted to Federal University Lokoja who are desirous of changing their course of study.
- You must possess a minimum of 5 O’level credits in English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Zoology in one sitting.
How to Apply for FULOKOJA College of Health Sciences Admission Form
All applicants who want to apply are required to visit the University portal at (https://putme.fulokoja.edu.ng/) and fill out the application form online for the MB; BS CBT screening exercise.
FULOKOJA College of Health Sciences Entrance Exams Date
The CBT screening exercise is scheduled to take place as follows:
- Screening Date: Wednesday, May 25, 2022
- Time: 10.00 a.m.
- Venue: Federal University Lokoja, College of Health Sciences, Adankolo Campus, Behind Kogi State Specialist Hospital, Lokoja.