FUKASHERE Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2022/2023 Is Out: The post-UTME and Direct Entry screening application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is now on sale at Federal University, Kashere, FUKASHERE. The post-UTME form for FUKASHERE is now available online.
Is Fukashere post UTME form out?
How much is Federal University of Kashere Post UTME Form
FUKASHERE Post UTME/DE Screening Eligibility & Requirements
Candidates who selected Federal University, Kashere as their first option in the 2022 UTME and earned at least 150 points DE candidates with a Credit/Merit pass in a National Diploma, Recognized Diploma, NCE, or IJMB in appropriate fields from recognized tertiary institutions.
FUKASHERE Post UTME Cut off Mark 2022
All applicants who want to participate in the FUKASHERE Post UTME Registration and Screening must have a UTME score of 150 or higher.
Those who did not select the university as their first choice but earned at least 150 on the UTME can still apply, but they must change institutions.
How to Apply for FUKASHERE Post UTME Form 2022/2023
- Applicants mustLog on to fuk.admissions.cloud and click on 2022/2023 Post UTME Screening Form
- Pay the sum of N2,000.00 only nonrefundable screening fee in favor of the Federal University of Kashere by following the process accordingly
- Follow and fill in the details as displayed
- If admitted candidates are to submit the evidence of payment to the Bursary and their Departments for verification before proceeding with registration.
FUKASHER Post UTME Screening Date 2022
The Federal University, Kashere Post UTME Screening will hold from the date not yet mentioned. Check back for updates.
Candidates should complete the screening form and attach their credentials/documents as shown below:
- ‘O’ Level Statement of Result(s)
- ‘A-Level Statement of Result/Certificate for Direct Entry applicant
- First/Primary Leaving School Certificate
- Indigene Letter
- Certificate of Birth or Declaration of Age
If accepted, candidates should print the completed online screening form as well as copies of the credentials stated above to submit at the time of registration.
Candidates should write ‘AR’ in the appropriate grade field if they are awaiting results.