This article is will give you the latest information on the University of Health Technology, Otukpo (FUHSO) Post UTME Form, FUHSO Post UTME Screening Requirement & Eligibility, FUHSO Post UTME Cut Off Mark, FUHSO Post UTME Screening Date, and how to apply for FUHSO Post UTME Form 2022/23 session.
is FUHSO Post UTME Form Out?
The FUHSO Post UTME Screening Form is out. Applicants who selected the University of Health Technology, Otukpo (FUHSO) as their first choice should proceed and obtain the form. The specifics on how to apply are outlined in this article. Continue reading to find out everything you need to know.
FUHSO Post UTME/Direct Entry (DE) Eligibility and Requirements
Some criteria must be met in order to be considered for the screening. The eligibility criteria for the University of Health Technology, Otukpo Post UTME/ Direct Entry screening are listed below.
- Your SSCE with at least five (v) core subjects of any class either science or art. This simply means that as an applicant, you must be able to secure the main subject in your WAEC, NECO, or any type of exam you sat for. Though there are some candidates whose result is not yet released (awaiting), those students can still apply but would choose ‘awaiting result’ as their grate while filling the FUHSO Post-UTME form
- Candidate is advised to make the Federal University of Health And Science Otukpo, FUHSO as his first choice before he should apply for the institution.
- Some people might be confused here as before the system is not like, yes it has been changed by the management. Currently, it is under must for you as an applicant to make FUHSO your first choice before you will be eligible to apply them.
- Candidate must be ready to pay for their Post-UTME fee first before he/she moves forward with the application.
- An active mail account like Gmail, Yahoo, or another available one.
FUHSO Post UTME Registration Portal
What is the screening registration portal for the University of Health Technology, Otukpo (FUHSO)? To avoid being scammed, it is critical that you know the correct portal. To ensure that you are using the correct portal for the FUHSO Screening 2022, read How to Apply for FUHSO Post UTME Form 2022.
Here are some of the most important University of Health Technology, Otukpo portals: https://www.fuhso.edu.ng/
How to Apply for the FUHSO Post UTME Form 2022
- All Applicants are to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000 only as of the Screening Fee.
- Applicants are to visit https://fuhso.ng/
- Create an application account by providing your email, mobile number, and password
- Confirm your account by providing the code sent to your email/phone number
- Then, Login with your username and password
- Go to2021 Post UTME application
- Get your Invoice and progress to the bank for payment of the Screening Fee
- Go back to the portal and insert your date of birth with next of kin data
- Click on submit to finalize the application.
Documents required for FUHSO Post UTME Screening:
- Remita acknowledgment slip validating payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) as Screening Fee.§ A copy of their online registration form and three (3) duplicates
- Three (3) duplicates of JAMB UTME notice of results
- Four (4) colored passports photographs.