FUGASHUA Post UTME Form is Out: All qualified applicants who applied to the University for admission in the 2022/2022 academic year through UTME/Direct Entry should be screened, according to the Senate of Federal University, Gashua (FUGASHUA). Below are the prerequisites and instructions for applying for the FUGASHUA post-UTME form.
Is FUGASHUA Post UTME Form Out?
Yes, the Form is Out: We are glad to inform you that the Federal University of Gashua (FUGASHUA) has released the much-anticipated Post-UTME screening form for the academic year 2022/2023.
When will FUGASHUA post UTME 2021 start? The FUGASHUA Post UTME form for 2022/2023 is currently accessible online at www.fugashua.edu.ng, and FUGASHUA post utme registration will begin in April 2022. The registration deadline for the FUGASHUA PUTME 2022 has been set for June 30th to July 31st, 2022.
FUGASHUA Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates must achieve a UTME score of at least 160. Those who did not select FUGASHUA as their first choice university but scored at least 160 on the UTME can still apply if they visit the JAMB website to request a change of institution.
- Candidates who have chosen Federal University Gashua as their first option and hold a Distinction, Credit, or Merit in NCE, IJMB, are eligible for direct entry (6points and above). Higher National Diploma (HND) (Lower Credit & Above) and Ordinary National Diploma (OND) with Distinction or Upper Credit are eligible to participate in the screening process.
FUGASHUA Post UTME Cut off mark 2022
- As previously indicated, students who intend to participate in the FUGASHUA Post UTME Registration and Screening must have a minimum UTME score of 160.
- Those who did not select FUGASHUA as their first choice university but scored at least 160 on the UTME can still apply if they visit the JAMB website to request a change of institution.
How to Apply For FUGASHUA Post UTME 2022
For further information on the current application steps, go to www.fugashua.edu.ng. The steps listed below may also be useful.
The charge for screening is N2,000. Payments can be made via Remita using any acceptable debit card (VISA, Verve, and Mastercard), as well as through banks, and your Remita will be generated prior to screening and handed to the Bursary Department, for which a receipt will be issued. To create the invoice, follow the steps below:
- Go to www.remita.net for further information.
- Type FUGASHUA into the search box to be sent to the FUGASHUA REMITA PAGE.
- Select Post UTME Examination Charges under the service/purpose heading.
- Use the term “screening fee” as a description.
- The GIFMIS CODE should be ignored.
- Type 2000 in the amount to pay box.
- Then enter your payer’s name, phone number, email address, and payment method.
The screening process will begin in…2022.
How much is FUGASHUA Post UTME Form 2022?
A processing fee of 2,000 Naira would be charged to eligible candidates (N2,000.00).
Requirements for FUGASHUA Post UTME Screening Candidates 2022
Besides the requirements for completing the FUGASHUA Post UTME Screening Online Registrations in 2022. Students should ensure that they have the original JAMB result as well as the other documents mentioned.
Candidates must bring the following items with them when they appear in person:
- Original and photocopy of your UTME/DE result slip
- Original and photocopy of birth certificate/declaration of age
- Original and photocopy of Indigene certificate
- Original and photocopy of academic credentials
- Four (4) recent full-faced pass-port site photograph
- One (1) file Jacket
- Screening form signed by the candidates.
Venue for FUGASHUA 2022 Post UTME Screening
All qualified candidates should go to the Federal University of Gashua (FUGASHUA), PMB 1005, Gashua, Nguru Road, Yobe State.
Full List of Courses Offered by Federal University Gashua (FUGASHUA) Yobe
FACULTY OF ART
- English Language
- History and International Studies
- Arabic Studies
- Islamic Studies
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Computer Science
- Information And Communication Science
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCE COURSES
- Business Administration
- Economics and Statistics
- Education and Sociology
- Economics and Development Studies
- Political Science
- Public Administration
Any candidate who does not show up for the screening on the specified dates will not be considered for admission to the University during the Academic Session 2022/2023. All inquiries should be directed to the following numbers: +234(0)8034387460 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Originally posted 2022-01-07 14:12:31.