FRC Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal | www.frc.gov.ng: the Fiscal responsibility commission is currently recruiting goof citizens to fill in the vacant positions in the agency. Do you want to apply for the recruitment I urge you to read here to have good information.
On the application portal, the FRC recruiting form will be accessible soon. The FRC Recruitment application form is only available online at www.frc.gov.ng, the FRC’s recruitment portal.
FRC Recruitment Requirements
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor‘s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or Voter’s card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs
Additionally, having a strong understanding of ICT and how to utilize computer basic software for work and appropriate delivery of various duties as required by the firm will be a plus.
How to Apply for FRC Recruitment
Follow the steps below to submit your application.
- Visit www.frc.gov.ng
- Create an account with your active email
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill out the online application form on the FRC login portal
- Upload credentials
Only applicants who have completed the qualifying examinations will be interviewed and have their credentials reviewed (Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgment slips printed online).
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded.
Please subscribe to our push notification to receive the most up-to-date information on the ongoing recruiting process.