FPNH Benin City Admission Form 2022/2023 is Out: Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital (FPNH) Benin City School of Psychiatric Nursing (SPN) Post-Basic Course in Psychiatric & Mental Health Nursing Admission Form, Requirements, Eligibility, Application Guidelines and Deadline for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
FPNH Benin City Admission Form
Aspirants and qualified candidates, male and female for admission into the POST BASIC COURSE in Psychiatric & Mental Health Nursing for the year 2022/2023. The course leads to the award of REGISTERED PSYCHIATRIC NURSE CERTIFICATE (RPN) of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN).
Eligible candidates must possess an RN CERTIFICATE from the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria, as well as at least ONE YEAR post-qualification experience, NYSC for degree holders, and a current practicing license. Other nursing credentials will be an advantage.
- AEFUTHA School of Nursing Admission Form
- Mater School of Nursing Afikpo Admission Form
- UCTH Calabar School of Nursing Admission Form
- Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital School of Nursing Form
FPNH Benin City Admission Form Requirement
- Applicants must possess WASC/GCE O/L with at least five (5) credits in NOT MORE THAN TWO (2) SITTINGS.
- National Examination Council Secondary School Certificate (NECO) with at least five (5) credits in NOT MORE THAN TWO (2) SITTINGS.
- NABTEB Secondary School Certificate in science subjects with at least five (5) credits at a maximum of two (2) sittings that must not be combined with WASC/GCE OR NECO.
- The credit must include ENGLISH LANGUAGE, MATHEMATICS, CHEMISTRY, BIOLOGY and PHYSICS.
How to Apply for FPNH Benin City Admission Form
Applications are to be made stating both their educational and professional qualifications, and NYSC status (if applicable), and should be accompanied by Photostat copies of credentials, two (2) recent Passport photographs on white background, email address, phone numbers, and evidence of payment of a non-refundable application fee of Ten thousand naira (N10.000.00) only which can be paid at the hospital’s Revenue Unit or into the Hospital’s Treasury Single Account (TSA).
ONLINE APPLICATION (FOR CANDIDATES OUTSIDE BENIN)
Applicants can also visit the Hospital portal on http://www.fnphbenin.gov.ng/ to apply Online Please note that you will be required to upload Credentials and Payment Details
How to Make Payment for Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital Benin City Admission Form
Applicants can pay directly into the Hospital’s Account under the service type: Hospital Services Revolving Fund Account using Remita platform in any commercial bank in Nigeria
Account Name: Federal Psychiatric Hospital, Benin City
Account No: 0040201161047
The application should be forwarded to:
School of Psychiatric Nursing,
Federal Nouro-Psychiatric Hospital,
PM B 1108. Benin City.
The application deadline for the academic semester 2022/2023 is March 7, 2022. Please be aware that all shortlisted applicants will be required to attend an examination and interview on a date to be determined later.
For further information. Contact the GSM number for the hospital. email@example.com E-mail: 08032231189