FIRS Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal – firs.gov.ng: This article explains how to access the FIRS recruitment portal, as well as the application requirement and how to obtain the application form. On the Portal www.firs.gov.ng, you can apply for FIRS jobs and get shortlisted. Are you a young graduate seeking work? Have you been jobless for a long time? Or have you always wanted to work for the Internal Revenue Service? This opportunity is for you if you answered yes to any of the preceding questions. We know you won’t miss out on this opportunity.
You must understand all of the prerequisites, the application process, qualifications, and how to apply for the Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment to be among the shortlisted applicants in this year’s FIRS recruitment exercise.
Most significantly, the application for FIRS recruiting 2022 is free. If you want to apply for a position with the Federal Inland Revenue Service, keep this in mind (FIRS). The application form can be found on the FIRS recruitment portal.
Fact About Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS)
The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) was founded in 2007 with the goal of providing quality service to taxpayers while working with all stakeholders to make taxation a key role of national development.
The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) is in charge of collecting, assessing, and accounting for tax and other revenues owed to the Nigerian federal government.
On the www.firs.gov.ng portal, the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) has made it quite apparent that the recruiting of the agency is transparent and fully free. This means that you should be able to participate in the recruitment process as long as you have the required credentials.
FIRS Recruitment Requirements/Qualifications 2022
- To begin, a B.Sc, HND, NCE, or OND in any discipline from a recognized institution is required.
Second, all applicants must be under the age of 35.
- Third, a West African School Certificate (WASC) or a Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with at least three (3) subjects with credits. Including English and two (2) other subjects with at least passing grades; or
- Ordinary Level National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) with four (4) subjects passed in one sitting or five (5) topics passed in two sittings, including the English Language.)
- A National Diploma (ND) from a recognized institution is also required. A National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or a General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) with two (2) subjects completed in one sitting or three (3) subjects completed in two sittings.
- Finally, the applicant must know how to use a computer.
FIRS Recruitment 2022/2023
The FIRS 2022 recruitment form will be available soon, and the recruitment process has yet to begin. According to trustworthy sources, FIRS will launch a huge recruitment campaign soon, with the portal available and applications accepted. As of the time of writing this article, the closing date has not been declared.
When will the FIRS Recruitment 2022 begin, how can I receive the Federal Inland Revenue Service form, and how can I apply for the Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment, and so on, are all valid questions. This post will tell you everything you need to know about the Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment for the year 2022
This page contains the entire recruitment criteria, as well as all qualifications and prerequisites.
Please keep in mind that several applications from the same person are frowned upon by the Federal Inland Revenue Service, so only apply once
How to Apply for FIRS Recruitment 2022/2023
Candidates will be disqualified with numerous applications. So just one position can be applied for. Follow the following steps to apply for FIRS recruitment:
Currently, the 2022 FIRS Recruitment applications are NOT in progress. However, you must remember a few things when the application begins.
- Visit the https://www.firs.gov.ng/ FIRS login portal
- On the FIRS official website, follow the instructions.
- Complete and submit your request form.