Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal | www.fedfire.gov.ng: Are you looking for a career, especially in the federal fire service? Are you prepared to save lives by preventing fires? Don’t worry, fire service recruitment 2021 is here for you to apply…
To acquire the job, you must first understand the qualifications and conditions for applying for the Federal fire service recruiting in 2021. Are you also qualified for a position with the Federal Fire Service? If you answered yes, read on to find out what qualifications are necessary to apply for the position.
We will offer you important information about federal fire service recruiting in 2021 in this post. You’ll also learn about Nigerian Fire Service recruiting in 2021 firsthand. In addition, you may get free updates on the application process, criteria, qualifications, and other important information.
Federal Fire Service Recruitment Requirement 2021/2022
The most crucial criteria that each applicant must satisfy to participate in the Federal Fire Service Recruitment for this summer are listed below; only those who meet this requirement will be contacted. Candidates interested in applying for the Federal Fire Service 2020 Recruitment must satisfy the following requirements:
- Nigerian nationals are eligible to apply.
Applicants must be free of any sickness, and a fitness assessment must be obtained from any recognized medical facility.
- Applicants who have been found guilty by a competent court of law will not be permitted to apply.
- It is not possible to apply if you are a member of a secret society.
- Drug addicts and peddlers will not be permitted to apply.
- Applicants beyond the age of 30 or under the age of 18 will be screened out at the screening location.
- Another concern raised by the Federal Fire Service Recruitment Board is your height, which should be 1.65m for males and 1.60m for women.
- Last but not least, you must be able to run a computer system.
The aforementioned criteria are the minimum qualifications that each aspirant must possess to apply for the FFS Recruitment; however, there are additional educational requirements that you must meet to be considered for this position.
How to Apply for Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2021/2022
Although 2021 recruiting has not started we do not have comprehensive information on how to apply for the available Federal Fire Service. The fundamental application procedure is outlined below.
- All applications must be submitted online. Candidates must also fill out and submit an application form on the website https://cdfipb.careers/ or www.fedfire.gov.ng.
- Candidates seeking employment in Categories A and Bi (Holders of a Bachelor’s degree or a Higher National Diploma) must fill up and submit an application form online https://cdfipb.careers/registrations/new.
- In order to keep an account of their development, Categories B (II and C) (ND, NCE, NATEB, SSCE, NECO or equivalents) should be maintained. Fill out and submit your requests http://fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/auth.
- 4). Candidates are recommended to print out the Referee form, which must be properly filled for siting during screening and submission for documentation.
- Candidates must also be aware that submitting multiple applications would automatically disqualify them.