FEPA Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal | www.fepa.gov.ng: the federal Environmental Protection Agency (FEPA) is currently recruiting young citizens to fill in the vacant positions. Do you desire to work with FEPA? if so I urge you to read this post till the end as this will acquaint you with information on how to apply for the recruitment.
FEPA Recruitment Form
Applicants must have the requirement for the job before filling out the application form online in order to qualify for employment. We have come to discover the reasons why candidates are been disqualified when applying for any job application. one of the major reasons why applicants fail is simply because they don’t have adequate information about the job vacancy they are applying for. As a result of this, we have gathered all the information you need for the recruitment.
FEPA Recruitment Form Portal
The Federal Environmental Protection Agency Recruitment portal is www.fepa.gov.ng, and applicants are expected to fill out and submit the application form through the account created on the recruitment portal once the form is released. Only those who possess or meet the FEPA requirements will be eligible to apply for the position, so thoroughly read the requirements and how to apply.
- Npower Tax Recruitment
- Nigerian Ports Authority NPA Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Npower Build Recruitment
Requirements For FEPA Recruitment 2022
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voters’ card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
Is FEPA Recruitment Form Out?
It is important to note that the Federal Environmental Protection Agency Recruitment form has not yet been released; however, this article will be updated once the recruitment start date has been announced.
How To Apply For FEPA Recruitment
Those who wish to apply for FEPA positions must ensure that they follow the proper application procedures. To apply, all interested applicants should follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the FEPA recruitment portal www.fepa.gov.ng
- Read the requirements thoroughly
- Follow the steps specified to apply
- Ensure that you crosscheck your information before clicking the submit button