Federal Teachers Scheme recruitment 2022: The Federal Teachers Scheme is still recruiting. We will give information on the portal, application requirements, and the application form for this year’s FTS Recruitment Portal at www.ubeconline.com in this section.
Latest on Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment 2022
The Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) is officially accepting applications. The application can be completed online at www.fts.admissions.cloud, and it is completely free of charge; however, you will not have another institution as an employer while participating in this program because we require all applicants’ full commitment during their training period with us, so please keep that in mind before filling out an application form.
The Federal Teachers Scheme is an educational organization that supplies classrooms with pre-programmed curricula. This program pays N30,000 per month with service minimums determined by the Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC).
Requirements For Federal Teachers Recruitment Scheme
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants must possess teaching qualifications. Registration with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) and computer literacy would be added advantage.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voters’ card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
is Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment form Out?
Please read the following information attentively to learn how to apply for FTS positions.
No! the FTS recruitment application form is NOT available. According to credible sources, the form will be available soon. Log on to the FTS official website, www.ubeconline.com, or visit this page often for updates on when the form will be available and when the Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment will officially begin.
How To Apply For The 2022 Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment
- Interested applicants should take note of the following points to successfully apply for the FTS recruitment scheme.
- Make sure to have all the required credentials.
- Scan and upload them to the FTS official website www.ubeconline.com
- The shortlisted candidates will be shortlisted subsequently.
It’s a good idea to bookmark this page since it will be updated once the FTS application is available. For additional information, go to | www.ubeconline.com.