Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Is Out: Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa (FEDPONAS) is now selling the post UTME screening exercise for admission into its various National Diploma (ND) full-time programs for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for the Federal Poly Nasarawa Post UTME form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into ND full–time programs run by the Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa (FEDPONAS) in the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
- Federal Poly Mubi Post UTME Form
- Federal Polytechnic Ile Oluji Post UTME Form
- Federal Polytechnic Kaura Post UTME Form
- Federal Poly Idah Post UTME Form
Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Courses
School of Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology with options:
- Power and Machines
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Mechanical Engineering Technology with an option in Manufacturing.
- Agricultural Engineering Technology with options in:
- Farm Power
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Chemical Engineering Technology
School of Environmental Studies
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Estate Management
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Art and Industrial Design
School of Applied Sciences
- Science Laboratory Technology with options in:
- Applied Chemistry
- Physics with Electronics
- Agricultural Technology
- Hospitality Management
School of Business studies
- Business Administration and Management.
- Banking and Finance
- Public Administration
School of Information and Technology
- Computer Science
- Office Technology and Management
- Library and Information Sciences
- Mass Communication
School of General Studies
- Crime Management
- Environmental and Resource Management Technology
APPROVED NEW PROGRAMMES
- Environmental and Resource Management Technology (ND)
- Hospitality Management (ND)
- Crime Management (ND)
Candidates Eligible for Federal Poly Nasarawa Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose Federal Poly Nasarawa as their first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to Federal Poly Nasarawa through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 120 in the 2022 UTME.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to through JAMB and whose details appear on the Poly profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Nasarawa Post UTME Form
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Application forms are obtainable at a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only (excluding bank charges).
The deadline for submission of applications is six (6) weeks from the date of publication.