Federal Poly Nekede Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Is Out: Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri, FPNO post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session admission into the institution’s various National Diploma (ND) full-time programs is out. See the requirements and how to apply for the NEKEDE post UTME form below.
This is to notify all applicants who got a score of 140 or above in the JAMB 2022/2023 UTME EXAMINATION and chose Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri (FPNO) as their FIRST or SECOND choice INSTITUTION, that the sale of Post-UTME forms has begun.
- Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Post UTME Form
- Federal Poly Mubi Post UTME Form
- Federal Polytechnic Ile Oluji Post UTME Form
- Federal Polytechnic Kaura Post UTME Form
Federal Poly Nekede ND Courses
The following is the list of departments under the School of Business and Management Technology.
- ACCOUNTANCY DEPARTMENT
- BANKING & FINANCE DEPARTMENT
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
- PURCHASING AND SUPPLY DEPARTMENT
- MARKETING DEPARTMENT
- COOPERATIVE ECONOMICS & MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT
- TAXATION DEPARTMENT
The following is the list of departments under the School of Engineering Technology.
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- CIVIL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- PETROLEUM AND MINERAL RESOURCES ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
The following is the list of departments under the School of Industrial and Applied Sciences.
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- COMPUTER SCIENCE DEPARTMENT
- FOOD TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS DEPARTMENT
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE DEPARTMENT
- FISHERIES TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
- DISPENSING OPTOMETRY DEPARTMENT
- PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
The following is the list of departments under the School of Environmental and Design Technology.
- ARCHITECTURE TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- QUANTITY SURVEYING TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- ARTS AND DESIGN TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
The following is the list of departments under the School of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- MASS COMMUNICATION DEPARTMENT
Federal Poly Nekede Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates must score a minimum of 140 in JAMB.
- Candidates with an awaiting O’level result are not qualified to apply.
- They must have at least five (5) O’level credits in relevant subjects which must not be obtained in not more than two sittings. Please note that English Language and Mathematics are compulsory in all courses.
- Combining NABTEB and WAEC or NECO is not acceptable. NABTEB can only be combined with NABTEB, while NECO can be combined with WAEC.
How to Obtain Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post UTME Form
- First, you must visit www.fpno.edu.ng, click on “Admissions” on the menu or click HERE which will take you to our Application form site.
- On the Application site, click on “Application Form”.
- Click on “Generate an Invoice for your desired program” and fill in the required information.
- Under “Programme” on the page select “ND Morning”, and complete the required information.
- Click on “Generate Invoice” after filling in your information correctly and print out your invoice or copy your RRR number from the invoice.
- Go to any commercial bank with the Remita Number (RRR number) to make your payment.
- Return to the same SITE or click HERE to complete your Application Form.
- After completing the form correctly, submit and print your slip.
The following are required:
(a) O’level Result (WASSCE, NECO & NABTEB).
(b) 2021/2022 UTME Score.
(c) JAMB subject combination for the course applied.
Duration: All submissions and payments must be completed on or before
NB: Candidates are advised to Change to Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri as their FIRST CHOICE institution and also note that any wrong information supplied, disqualifies the candidate.