Federal Poly Ilaro Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Is Out: Federal Polytechnic, Ilarois now selling the application forms for its 2022/2023 academic session Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) screening exercise. Federal Poly Ilaro Post UTME screening and validation of credentials is for admission into the polytechnic’s various National Diploma (ND) full-time programs. See the requirements and how to Obtain Ilaro Poly Post UTME form below.
All interested applicants who took the 2022/2023 UTME and chose Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro as their first choice institution—or who are prepared to switch to Ilaro as their top institution—are now invited to submit an application for screening and validation of their credentials.
- Federal Poly Idah Post UTME Form
- Federal Poly Ekowe Post UTME Form
- Federal Poly Daura Post UTME Form
- Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Form
Candidates Eligible for Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Post UTME
- Candidates who chose the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro as their 1st choice and whose score is not below 150 in the 2022 UTME.
- Candidates who did not choose the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro but are ready and able to effect a change of Institution to make Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro their First Choice Institution.
- Candidates are expected to complete the Screening Form online following the procedure below:
How to Obtain Ilaro Poly Post UTME Form 2022/2023
Instructions to Candidates
- Log on to federalpolyilaro.edu.ng.
- Click on “College Portal ” on the main menu.
- Scroll down to “New Application”
- Click on the “Generate Invoice” button.
- To generate your invoice fill in your Name and other details (as you have them on your credentials) and select your program and Course of study.
- Proceed to the bank with the invoice generated. Pay at the bank and obtain the RRR NUMBER.
- Return to the portal, repeat steps 1–3 above and click on the “Fill Application form” button
- Enter the RRR NUMBER obtained from the bank
- Complete the application form.
- Scan and upload the following :
- a color passport-size photograph of not more than 50kb in the space provided on the online form.
- UTME notification of result slip
- O’level Result(s) for candidates who are not awaiting their results.
- All awaiting result candidates should indicate their year of Examination and Registration Number and put (AR) in the columns provided for this purpose. They should, however, upload their result when available.
- Confirm and submit. Print a copy of the Acknowledgement Slip
- All candidates are expected to upload clear and readable copies of their credentials. Candidates whose uploaded credentials are not easily readable would forfeit their admission.
- The invoice and RRR must be obtained in the applicant’s name; the invoice must be generated from the Portal. The Invoice contains the RRR to be processed. The institution shall not be liable for complications that may arise when RRR is generated, and payment is processed without going through the Portal.
- Awaiting Result Candidates are allowed to submit their credentials whenever they get them. Also, obtaining a screening form is a continuous exercise.
- All candidates are expected to supply personal phone numbers and e-mail addresses on their forms. However, notification of admission shall be via the institution’s website.
- Inquiries are to be directed to this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.