We are glad to notify you that the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) College of Nursing Sciences, Gwagwalada, Abuja, is now selling application forms for admission into its Basic Nursing Programme for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and how to obtain the FCT School of Nursing form.
All Applicants are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the FCT College of Nursing Sciences, Gwagwalada, Abuja, BASIC NURSING PROGRAMME, for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The basic general nursing training program is a general nursing program offered to young boys and girls who are at least 17 years old at the time of enrollment.
FCT College of Nursing Sciences Admission Entry Requirements
below are the requirement that all applicants must have before filling out the application form
WAEC, GCE, NECO, or NABTEB with FIVE CREDIT passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at not more than two sittings. Candidates awaiting results are not eligible. NABTEB CAN ONLY BE COMBINED WITH ANOTHER NABTEB RESULT.
- Bayelsa State School of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form
- ECWA School of Nursing Admission Form
- NKST School of Nursing Mkar Admission Form
- UITH School of Nursing Admission Form
How to Apply for FCT School of Nursing Admission Form
The process for admission into FCT College of Nursing Sciences Gwagwalada for the Basic Midwifery Programme is expected to commence on 8th July 2022. The schedule for the exercise is as follows.
- Advertisement — 8th July 2022
- Sale of Admission forms — 11th July to 22nd July, 2022
- Data Capturing — 25th to 30th July 2022
- CBT Entrance Examination — 1st to 6th August 2022
- Selection Interview — 15th to 19th August 2022
- Release of result — 29th August 2022
- Orientation/commencement of lectures — 1st September 2022
Application Form: N5,200.00 Naira only.
- Pay non -a refundable fee of five thousand naira (5,000) only to Health and Human Services Secretariat (HHSS) Revenue Account No. 3402015028 in FCMB and Two hundred naira only to FCT Nursing and Midwifery Committee Account No. 2034009628 First Bank Plc.
- Submit the two (2) stamp payment tellers for receipt and collection of application forms at FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada.
- Completed forms are not to be returned to the Principal, FCT School of Midwifery, Gwagwalada for the Basic Midwifery Programme.
- The completed form must be submitted within one week of purchase for data capturing.
STEPS TO MAKE PAYMENT ON REMITA PLATFORM
- Log on to www.remita.net
- Click on Pay TSA & States
- Click on FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY ADMIN
- Click on Who do you want to pay and choose FCT Health & Human Service Secretariat
- Click on Name of Service/Purpose and choose Sale of Forms for Basic Midwifery
- Enter other Payment Details as required and SUBMIT to generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR)
- Use any Bank Branch of your choice to complete your payment
Take the electronic receipt of payment to the school to be converted to a receipt and obtain your Application form.
The candidate’s individual exam detail will be sent Via SMS to the contact phone number provided in the form. Candidates are required to Print their photocard and come with it on their day of Examination.
For further enquiry on examination date check http//fb.me/fctsom. The Examination will be Computer Based Test covering English, mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, and Current Affair.
N.B Applicant must have a functional phone number. Pregnant candidates and candidates below the age of 17 (seventeen) years are advised not to obtain the forms.