FCSC Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Registration Portal| www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng: Are you a graduate searching for a job? if yes I have good news for you right here on this page. The Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment is ongoing recruiting young citizens to fill in the vacant positions, read below to see the requirement and how to apply for FCSC Recruitment.
The FCSC recruitment portal, application criteria, and how to get the recruitment form are all covered on this page. On the website www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng, you may apply for FCSC recruitment and get shortlisted.
The FCSC recruiting application is, above all, free. If you want to apply for a position with the Federal Civil Service Commission, keep this in mind (FCSC). The application form may be found on the FCSC’s recruitment webpage.
About FCSC Recruitment
The full name of the FCSC is Federal Civil Service Commission. It is a federal agency that is responsible for a variety of government functions, and as a result, it is required to hire new employees from time to time. When FCSC begins recruiting, information will be made available to the general public so that they may stay informed.
Is FCSC Recruitment 2022 Out?
The FCSC recruiting form will be available soon, and recruitment is still yet to commence. According to credible sources, FCSC will shortly begin a huge employment exercise, during which the portal will be available and applications will be processed. At the time of writing, the closing date had not yet been declared.
FCSC Recruitment Requirements
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or Voter’s card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
How to Apply for FCSC Recruitment
To apply for this employment you must have a computer with internet access that will enable you to fill out the application form.
To submit your application, follow the steps below.
- First, you must visit www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
- Create an account with your active email
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill out the online application form
- Upload credentials
Only applicants who have completed the qualifying examinations will be interviewed and have their credentials reviewed (Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgment slips printed online).
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded.
Please subscribe to our push notification to receive the most up-to-date information on the ongoing recruiting process.