FCC Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal |www.fcc.gov.ng: The Federal Character Commission recruitment is out. Applicants who wish to apply for the FCC recruitment must have the requirement outlined below on this page.
Just before I proceed to show you the requirements and how to apply for FCC recruitment I want you to understand the reason why many applicants fail due to inadequate information about the kind of job they apply for. sequel to this it is patient that we update you with information about the Federal Character Commission in the next paragraph.
About Federal Character Commission FCC
The Federal Character Commission was established in 1996 and the aim of this organization was to enforce and implement Federal Character Principles of fairness and distribution of public post and socio-economic infrastructures among the various MDAs across the country.
Requirements For FCC Recruitment
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voters’ card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
FCC Recruitment Portal
The Federal Character Commission’s official recruitment portal is www.federalcharacter.gov.ng/vacancy, and from there, one can see that there are vacancies available; however, once recruitment begins, it will be announced on the page, and this article will be updated. Before submitting their application, applicants would be required to fill out an application form and upload their credentials on the recruitment portal.
Latest News on FCC Recruitment
The Federal Character Commission recruitment has not yet been released; however, when it is, this article will be updated. Applicants are encouraged to follow the instructions outlined in this article to apply for the recruitment once the recruitment form has been released.
How To Apply For FCC Recruitment
To apply Interested applicants should the following steps:
- Visit the FCC recruitment portal federalcharacter.gov.ng/vacancy
- Read the requirements for the position being applied for thoroughly
- Use your email to sign in
- fill in your educational qualification
- Ensure that you cross-check your information before clicking the submit button
Only applicants who have completed the qualifying examinations will be interviewed and have their credentials reviewed (Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgment slips printed online).
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded.
Please subscribe to our push notification to receive the most up-to-date information on the ongoing recruiting process.