ESUT Teaching Hospital General Nursing Admission Form 2022/2023 is Out: The School Of Nursing, ESUT Teaching Hospital, has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its BASIC NURSING programs for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for the ESUT Teaching Hospital School Of Nursing admission form below.
- Oyo State School of Basic Midwifery Kishi Admission Form
- BUTH School of Nursing Form
- UCH Ibadan School of Nursing Form
- JAFAD College of Nursing Science Form
This article will give you information on the ESUT Teaching Hospital Parklane Enugu School of Nursing (SON) General Nursing Programme Admission Form, Requirements, Duration, Cost of Form, Application Guidelines, Entrance Exam / Interview Date, Time, Venue, and Deadline for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
ESUT Teaching Hospital School Of Nursing Admission Requirements
All applicants who want to apply must have the following requirement before filling the application form online
AGE: 16-25 YEARS
How to Apply for ESUT Teaching Hospital School Of Nursing Admission Form
Application form costs: N10,000.
- The School/Hospital has not authorized anyone directly/indirectly to act as an admission agent
- Admission form should not be obtained or filed online
- No payment should be made online
The School/Hospital has not allowed anybody to serve as an admission agent, either directly or indirectly. Online admission forms should not be accessed or completed. Online payments should not be made.
NB: Anyone engaging with agents in the name of the school’s website in any other way than the school as mentioned below is doing so at their own risk.