Ekiti State TESCOM Recruitment Application Form Portal 2022 | Do you desire to become a teacher in your career? if that is the case then we have good news for you right here on this page as we show you how you can apply for your dreams job without stress. We wish to inform all job seekers that the Ekiti State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) is currently recruiting young graduates to fill in the vacant positions in their office. sequel to this, we have outlined all the requirements and the application procedures below so continue reading to have full information.
Latest News on Ekiti State TESCOM Recruitment Form 2022/2023
The Ekiti State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) is excited to announce the start of the 2019 Ekiti State Public Secondary School Teachers’ Recruitment Exercise.
Fee for applying.
Forms for submitting applications are now available. Interested applicants should be aware that just an N1,000 examination fee is necessary to finish the procedure.
Requirements for Ekiti State TESCOM Recruitment Form 2022
Before filling out the application form for the Ekiti State TESCOM recruitment, all applicants must have the following documents.
- Aspiring applicants must have SSE results with a minimum of 5 credits in English and Maths
- Candidates are required to have a means of identification either by National ID card or Voters Card, Drivers license, etc.
- Applicant Age Limit: Candidates age should be from the age of 18-35 can apply
- Acquisition of a B.Sc, HND, or NCE in any field from a Nigerian educational institution.
- A recognized government hospital must certify the applicant’s medical fitness for work.
- To fill out the application form, you’ll need a current passport photo.
How to Apply for Ekiti State TESCOM Recruitment Form 2022
To apply for the Ekiti State TESCOM recruitment, please follow the steps outlined below.
Before applying for a position, applicants must first register an account on the Ekiti state Subeb recruiting portal. Interested applicants should apply by following the processes outlined below:
- Make a user account.
- Once you’ve done establishing an account,
- log in using the same information you used to create it and fill out the application form.