Edo State Teachers Recruitment Form Portal 2022/2023 is Out: We are glad to inform all applicants who are searching for job opportunity in Nigeria to become a teacher that the Edo State is currently recruiting teacher to to fill in the vacant position in the educational system in the state. Squel to this, we have outlined below on this page all information as well as the Requirements and How to Apply for Edo State Teachers Recruitment without stress.
The Edo State Teaching Service Commission is inviting appropriately qualified applicants to apply for open positions in the state’s government secondary and elementary schools.
We hear that many individuals are having trouble applying for the Edo state teaching position. If you want to apply for the position, please read the instructions on this page to discover how to apply online.
Requirements For Edo State Teachers Recruitment 2022/2023
If you wish to apply for any of the teaching positions, you must meet the following prerequisites and credentials. You’ll also have to upload a few papers to the application portal.
- Candidates must have passed a minimum of 5 O‘level subject credits including Maths and English language,
- To apply for the position, candidates must have an NCE, OND, HND, or B.Sc. qualification.
- The candidate must be between the ages of 22 and 35 to be considered.
- All candidates must be able to send their applications to any local government in the state.
- Fluency in English is required for any candidate who wish to apply
How to Apply for Edo State Teachers Recruitment 2021
To begin, go to tescom.edostate.gov.ng, register an account with your active email address, validate your email address, and begin filling out the application with accurate information. Make sure you upload and submit all relevant papers.
Candidates who have been shortlisted will be notified through email or SMS.