ECN Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal | www.energy.gov.ng: We have provided essential information on how to apply for the ECN Recruitment in this article. So, whether you are a seasoned professional, a recent graduate, or a recent undergraduate, there are numerous opportunities to join the Energy Commission of Nigeria.
Do you want to work for the Nigerian Energy Commission? if yes, we are glad to notify you that there are numerous vacant positions available at the Nigerian Energy Commission, so you should be able to find one that matches your qualifications. To apply for Energy Commission of Nigeria recruitment, you must first fill the Application Form. This article will explain the requirement and how to apply an be among the shortlisted candidate.
- NIPC Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- CPC Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Fire Service Recruitment
- CAC Recruitment
Requirements For ECN Recruitment
All applicants must meet certain requirements before they can be considered for the position for which they are applying. Interested applicants should ensure that they have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voters‘ card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
How To Apply For ECN Recruitment
Applicants should be aware that the Energy Commission of Nigeria recruitment form is available free of charge from the recruitment portal, and there is no application fee, so do not allow anyone claiming to be an agent of ECN to extort money from you.
- To begin, go to the ECN Recruitment portal at www.energy.gov.ng.
- Second, sign up for an account using your current email address.
- Then, via email confirmation, confirm your account.
- Fill out the online application form as well.
- Upload your credentials
- Finally, review and submit your Application form.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs
Only applicants who have completed the qualifying examinations will be interviewed and have their credentials reviewed (Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgement slips printed online).
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded.
Please subscribe to our push notification to receive the most up-to-date information on the ongoing recruiting process.