Ebonyi College of Nursing Science Basic Nursing Form 2022/2023 is Out: The management of the Ebonyi State College of Nursing Sciences, Uburu (EBSCONSU) is now selling application forms for admission into its Basic General Nursing Training Programme for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the entry requirements, exam info, and how to apply for the Ebonyi State College of Nursing admission form below.
Ebonyi College of Nursing Science Basic Nursing Form
This article will acquaint you with everything you want to know about Ebonyi State College of Nursing Science, Uburu (EBSCONSU) General Basic Nursing Admission Form, Requirements, Application Guidelines, Entrance Exam / Interview Dates, Time, Venue, and Deadline for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates into 3 years general Nursing program of Ebonyi State College of Nursing Sciences, Uburu, Ebonyi State.
- AEFUTHA School of Nursing Admission Form
- Mater School of Nursing Afikpo Admission Form
- UCTH Calabar School of Nursing Admission Form
- Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission Form
Ebonyi State College of Nursing Sciences Admission Entry Requirements
- Applicants must have clear passes in Mathematics, English, Chemistry, Physics & Biology in not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. Please note that NABTEB can only be combined with NABTEB.
- Interested candidates must be at least 17 years old by July 2023
How to Apply for Ebonyi State College of Nursing Sciences Admission Form
To apply for admission into the Ebonyi State College of Nursing Sciences, Uburu, an applicant is expected to pay a non-refundable application fee of N15,000.00.
- First, you must visit the Ebonyi State College of Nursing Sciences portal via >> ebsconsu.edu.ng/apply
- Click on the Start Application Button Below
- Fill out the required details in the next form.
- Print out your payment invoice and proceed to any bank to make payment using the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) in your invoice OR pay online using your debit card
- Return to this portal and click on Continue Application
- Type in your RRR and complete your details
- Print out your Exam Slip and come to the Exam Venue with it.
The portal is open for application on 17th January 2022 and closes on 24th June 2022.
DISCLAIMER: Please beware of fraudsters as the management of EBSCONMU does not have an agent or representative who charges any amount of money for Admission.
ENQUIRES: Phone: 08069825461, 08082808378 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ebonyi State College of Nursing Entrance Exam Date
Date: Saturday, 25th June 2022
Time: 10:00 am on the dot
Exam Type: Computer-Based Test (CBT)
NOTE: Come to the exam venue with your Application Slip. Only candidates who pass the entrance examination will be eligible for an interview. Candidates awaiting results are not eligible to apply.