You can now apply for Dennis Osadebay University (DOU) post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session. below we have outlined the guidelines for an easy application.
The authorities of the Dennis Osadebay University (DOU) in Asaba have started selling post-UTME screening forms for admission into its various undergraduate programs for the academic year 2021/2022. On February 25, 2021, the Delta State House of Assembly passed a law establishing Dennis Osadebay University as a public university. It aspires to be a leader in creating thinkers and solutions for the advancement of humanity and the environment. It also aims to produce well-motivated, skilled graduates who can demonstrate significant knowledge in enabling future generations.
Dennis Osadebay University Post UTME Eligibility
Ordinary level Requirement
All applicants to Dennis Osadebay University must have credit-level passes in five (5) relevant courses in not more than two sittings at the SSCE/GCE/OLevel/NECO/NABTEB or equivalents, including English Language and Mathematics, as well as other JAMB requirements.
Aspirants for Dennis Osadebay University must have taken the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMBcurrent )’s Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained the minimum pass-mark set by JAMB. DENNIS OSADEBAY UNIVERSITY is accepting applications from candidates who scored the prescribed JAMB cut-off mark in the current UTME.
How to Apply for Dennis Osadebay University Post UTME Form
- First, you must Go to https://portal.dou.edu.ng/application/Admission
- To apply, go to the Admissions Menu and pick Undergraduate.
- Fill out the application form completely and accurately.
- Click next to pay the N2,500 Online Application Fee with a debit card at Zenith Bank Plc, 1216089483, and print a receipt.
- To print the completed ONLINE APPLICATION FORM, log in to the portal.
- Upload a copy of your identification. Please submit all printed documentation to the Admissions Office.
NOTE: All aspirants who want to change their university must go to the JAMB website and complete a Change of University form.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: The online application portal for admission will close on December 31, 2021. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Originally posted 2021-12-30 11:42:05.