DMO Recruitment 2022/2023 Form Portal: we are glad to inform you that the Debt Management Office recruitment is ongoing, if you are looking for DMO Requirements and how to fill the application form online here is a guide on the simple steps you can apply without stress.
To prevent being duped out of your hard-earned money, keep in mind that the DMO employment application is completely free.
On the application portal, the DMO recruitment form will be accessible soon. The application form is only available online through the Debt Management Office’s recruitment portal.
About Debt Management Office
The Debt Management Office (DMO) was established on October 4, 2000, with the goal of controlling Nigeria’s debt. Nigeria’s debt was managed by a number of institutions before the founding of DMO, and this was done in a disorganized manner. The Debt Management Office executes its tasks through its many departments, which include the following:
- Directors-General Office
- Portfolio Management
- Market Development
- Strategic Programmes
- Policy, Strategy, and Risk Management
- Debt Recording & Settling
- Organizational Resourcing
DMO Recruitment Requirements
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor‘s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or Voter’s card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs
Additionally, having a strong understanding of ICT and how to utilize computer basic software for work and appropriate delivery of various duties as required by the firm will be a plus.
is DMO Recruitment Out?
It’s necessary to note, as, at the time of this publication, the DMO recruitment form wasn’t yet out. Simply visit the DMO Recruitment Login Portal on www.dmo.gov.ng to know when the form is out.
How to Apply for DMO Recruitment
To apply for the DMO recruitment, go to www.dmo.gov.ng and fill out the application form. You should also keep an eye on this website for any further instructions or updates on the progress of your application.
Follow the steps below to submit your application.
- First, you must visit www.dmo.gov.ng
- Create an account with your active email
- Verify your email confirmation
- Fill out the online application form on the DMO login portal
- Upload credentials
Only applicants who have completed the qualifying examinations will be interviewed and have their credentials reviewed (Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgment slips printed online).
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded.
Please subscribe to our push notification to receive the most up-to-date information on the ongoing recruiting process.